Author Topic: Give it a try  (Read 19687 times)

Offline Fortuna

• SkinCell Grand
  • Giggler
  • The Mad Court Jester
Re:Give it a try
« Reply #60 on: Tuesday July 27, 2004, 09:25:36 PM »
HEY GUYS CHECK THIS OUT:

I can do it now!!!!!!!
"Try anything once, come hot, come cold.  If we're not foolish young, we're foolish old."
Canterbury Tales, Geoffrey Chaucer
"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience." - Gaius Julius Caesar
Luceo Non Uro "I shine not burn

Offline Fortuna

• SkinCell Grand
  • Giggler
  • The Mad Court Jester
« Reply #61 on: Tuesday July 27, 2004, 10:14:42 PM »
 >:( >:( >:( :'( :'( :'(
It worked before
"Try anything once, come hot, come cold.  If we're not foolish young, we're foolish old."
Canterbury Tales, Geoffrey Chaucer
"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience." - Gaius Julius Caesar
Luceo Non Uro "I shine not burn

Offline Ami

• SkinCell Hero
  • Mother's Love
« Reply #62 on: Wednesday July 28, 2004, 12:19:31 AM »
did u forget the JPG or GIF at the end of your address

(http://www.skincell.jpg)Sample
« Last Edit: Wednesday July 28, 2004, 12:21:47 AM by Ami »

Celery Peach

« Reply #63 on: Tuesday August 24, 2004, 05:22:06 PM »
I thought we can only insert images that are directly from a website address??  ???  But then again, I haven't gotten any of this mastered yet....which is why I don't have any exciting pix to show off  :D

I am also new to this, but I am pretty sure you can only post images that are on the web.  You can upload pics or images from your computer though using the attach box at the bottom.  However that does not display the actually pic in the message, but instead a link to a page where it is displayed. (shakes his head... I hope thats not too confusing) :roll:

:hi: GG

What you need is a picture host. There are free ones out there. Then you can upload any chosen piccies onto it and then piccies will have a web address (url)....

Peter put me onto Imagemagician, tho I dont think they are taking members right now : http://www.imagemagician.com/ altho it does link to another host site which I havnt tried.

Either that or you could set up your own website with freewebs.com. You could just set up a few pages for storage, as I do, its really easy to use, has to be for me  ;)

Some places on the net dont mind direct linking, not many tho, they can swap the pages around often, so that a picture you used today might not show tomorrow.

Hope that makes sense, I'm pretty useless at explaining things  ::)

Offline azflakyguy

• SkinCell Grand
  • Lionheart
  • Registered SkinCell Member
« Reply #64 on: Tuesday August 24, 2004, 08:40:40 PM »
lets see if this works.....

That which does not conquer you, will make you stronger