There is a limit on the size of a file you can use for an attachment. To post a large file, such as a digital photo, you will need to reduce the file size. Below is a quick and easy way of doing this. Thanks to Bunnie and Nick for this one.
- Open a new browser window (probably Internet Explorer)
- Go to this link: http://www.resize2mail.com
- Click on "I wish to make picture 75%, 50% or 25% smaller" click whichever size you think will be suitable.
- Click the "Browse button" and the folder containing your pics will open.
- Select the picture you want to resize.
- Click "Okay" button
The page will change showing you the resized pic, and give you the option to crop your image if you need to.
Save the new image to your pic folder, then repeat the process to post it.