Author Topic: I am new  (Read 1031 times)

Offline TLG

• Registered member
I am new
« on: Tuesday December 13, 2016, 04:31:17 PM »
I am new to this discussion board.  I have been diagnosed with interstitial granuloma annulare within the past year.  I have lesions on my shins, lower stomach and hips.  I don't really know why but when I take a shower it will make my entire body itch maddeningly.  I feel like this must be how a junkie feels going thru withdrawal.  The more I itch the more lesions I am basically making.  I have gone thru an assortment of ointments and nothing really seems to work.  I tried the Kenalog shots and they did help make the lesions go down but I had about a month and a half of feeling like I was going insane from the itching all over my body.  Dermatologist said I must be allergic to Kenalog.  This is really depressing to me.  I am also hypothyroid and post breast cancer.  Trying to reclaim my life and feel like a semi attractive female to my husband and then this happens.  I am really down about it.

Offline CalamityJane

• SkinCell Grand
  • of Whimsy
  • Dogs speak every language!
Re: I am new
« Reply #1 on: Thursday December 15, 2016, 04:38:39 PM »
Hi TLG and welcome to Skin Cell.

I don't know anything about your condition, but if you search the topics, you are very likely to find something that might help you. I know skin conditions can drive us up the wall. Mine did!

Jane
It's a good day when you laugh!