Author Topic: Hi there, I have seasonal eczema and localized Granuloma Annulare  (Read 1845 times)

Offline Alissa

• Registered member
Hi there, I have seasonal eczema and localized Granuloma Annulare
« on: Saturday September 03, 2016, 06:18:21 AM »
Hi there, I am Alissa. I am a 20 year old female residing in Colorado, USA.

I have eczema in the cooler winter season that usually sticks to my upper thighs, arms, and stomach, but has traveled everywhere but my face for around 4 or 5 years now. The other solace to that has been tanning, which I'm not huge on, and would love some tips and tricks on that.

Bigger than that, though, is my granuloma annulare. Fortunately being localized to my hands, feet, wrists, and fingers, it's not too noticeable, but I've noticed the lumps are beginning to change and become larger. I have had the granulomas since I was 7. They started off as wart looking almost, and developed into rings. Now, most of them are in splotchy, odd patterns, such as spirals, misshapen ovals, and even straight lines or C's. Tonight, as I type this, I am trying apple cider vinegar not only topically but also orally - I have taken 2 teaspoons just as the straight liquid. I don't mind the taste of vinegar, but I try to put it as far down my throat as possible as not to ruin my enamel. I have also put on Cortisone 0.05% on the ones on my feet. My hands, wrists and fingers are wrapped in vinegar-soaked cotton balls. I am excited to hear of other possible treatments and solutions... and unfortunately I am also leaning towards a gluten and wheat intolerance.

Warm regards,
Alissa