Author Topic: Redness underneath eyes, around nose, and in between eyebrows  (Read 932 times)

Offline jeff0218

• Registered member
Redness underneath eyes, around nose, and in between eyebrows
« on: Tuesday November 17, 2015, 07:55:24 PM »
Hello,

Thank you for allowing me to post in this community. I'm quite grateful that such a community exists where we can talk about our skin issues in a non-judgmental setting. I do not know the cause of this redness, but since early September of this year, I've had redness on my face, and it isn't going away. It is predominantly under neath my eyes, on my nose bridge, and extends to right between my eyebrows. The skin isn't itchy at all but at times does feel dry and somewhat patchy, and dry skin flakes do appear around the middle of my eyebrows where the nose bridge and forehead connect.

I first noticed this redness after spending a day out in the sun, and I originally thought it was just sunburn as the rest of my face was also red, but by and by, as my face returned to normal, the redness in the subject area remains. I do not have any allergic reactions nor have I changed skin-care products. I've been using the same toner and moisturizer for the past 2 years and have never experienced any issues. One incident that may or may not be related, is that sometime in late September or early October, my bed became infested with bed bugs and I woke up morning with 10 - 15 bed bug bites around my body that were sized like almonds and walnuts. Most of the bed bug bites went away but a few still remain and one bite has turned into flaky pink circle about the size of a nickel, with flakes surrounding it. That bite is located on my forearm near elbow.

Please let me know what you think it may be or if you have any additional questions.

Offline kathielukas45

• Registered member
Re: Redness underneath eyes, around nose, and in between eyebrows
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday March 01, 2017, 10:44:49 AM »
I've tried dermalmd rosacea serum for YEARS to get rid of the redness underneath my eyes and on my nose. I've never been officially diagnosed with Rosacea but am fairly certain I have it. I've tried countless products and creams to rid myself of the redness to no avail. Within two weeks of using dermalmd serum, the redness has been severely reduced and appears much calmer.