Author Topic: Amaroli healed skin overnight after 6 weeks of peeling sunburnt face  (Read 1854 times)

Offline Aquababe241

• SkinCell God
Amaroli healed skin overnight after 6 weeks of peeling sunburnt face
« on: Sunday June 29, 2014, 07:29:06 AM »
Hi there....I am just here to tell of my relief from 6 itchy weeks of facial sunburn peel.

I grew sensitive to sunlight after 4 years of being on meds... I finally persuaded the doctors to take me off them...I have been off meds for almost 5 months now and eat very healthy and lots f green juice.

Anyway, the sun came out and I spent 2 hours chatting with my neighbour in the front garden.

So that's how the sunburn started, my face started peeling, peeling itchy, red, sore, down to my neck behind my ears - my entire face was a sight to see.

People started getting up for me in buses cos they thought I was ancient...

I developed long laughter creases besides my mouth,mand my neck looked like a lizards. I avoided the sun.

Spent nights looking up how to stop peeling skin from sunburnt face on Internet. I applied aloe vera gel until I grew allergic to even that!

Slathering my face with coconut oil several times a day. Going to bed and waking up with a face mask set with dead skin which I would scratch off each morning.

I was desperate by the 4th week and getting depressed by the 6th.

Then I discovered amaroli and applied it to my entire body last night, then massaged my skin with olive oil, coconut oil and shea butter as usual.

I woke up this morning, and the first thing I noticed was that my skin was still soft and not set with dead skin.

It still had dead skin on it, but they were soft, not rigid...

I massaged my facecw with amaroli this morning and the fakes on my face just rubbed off easily...

I felt a little itchy, afterwards but that soon stopped after  moisturising with my oil.

The long creases down my cheek, besides my mouth have disappeared overnight, and I can't wait to see my friend's reactions.

Please do your own research and google Martha Christy, Dr John Armstrong, and Sylvia Chandler - all authorities on this subject.

Lots of love, Aqua

It's really nice to be free, free to be me
I'd rather be free and happy
Than nobody and sad