Author Topic: Even herbal creams can make your skin flare!  (Read 2037 times)

Offline Aquababe241

• SkinCell God
Even herbal creams can make your skin flare!
« on: Sunday December 15, 2013, 04:21:46 PM »
Hi folks...it has been quite a roller coaster 2 weeks lately. On 30 November this year, I applied a skin salve for eczema which was meant to be kind enough for babies skin. I applied it to my face, neck, chest, arms and legs early in the afternoon.  Big mistake! In the evening, I just happened to touch my face and got a shock...the cream had turned my skin to sandpaper. Over the next 2 weeks even though I did not use the cream again, my skin got progressively worse each day.

So for the last 4 days, I have been solely drinking green avocado smoothies comprising of carrot, parsley, cucumber, celery and 1/2 an avocado at a time. Yesterday, I drank up to 9 glasses of this over the course of the day.

The good news is I am not so itchy, the bad news is my face is really shedding flakes again each morning even though I am drinking 3-6 tablespoons of Udos oil a day and have been for the last month.

My skin was really improving and that stupid cream, ointment has set me back a month in skin renewal and softness.

Another good thing is that my eyes look less puffy and my skin is glowing albeit, very dry...My avocados are not ripe at the mo, so I will be making grilled sardine soup made from fresh sardines to eat lunch and dinner with carrot, spinach, cucumber and celery juice - all skin boosting foods.

I got weighed today, and am at 62kg. I have probably lost water weight...

At the mo, I am drinking fresh aloe gel, cucumber, apple and lenti sprout smoothie.  First time I made that concoction. It took 3 apples to make it tasty....am still chugging it slowly.

I have learnt my lesson, and will never buy ointments, creams or salves over the Internet again, no matter how glowing the testimonials are.

Ahhh! End of wee rant....!

Hope someone learns from my mistake...

Take care
It's really nice to be free, free to be me
I'd rather be free and happy
Than nobody and sad