Author Topic: An avocado a day keeps eczema away!  (Read 3895 times)

Offline Aquababe241

• SkinCell God
An avocado a day keeps eczema away!
« on: Thursday October 31, 2013, 08:25:46 PM »
Hi ther folks! I am back to my cheery self after spending the past 1 1/2 years in 100% eczema flare up mode. It was absolutely horrible, with skin flakes every where. I tried going to Turkey to get some sea and sun but came back worse than ever.

In desperation I turned to the Internet and discovered a guy called Jason Vale. He used to be covered in psoriasis from head to toe. He cured himself through diet. Anyway, after 1 week of doing 6 glasses a day of avocado and veg smoothies with green apples and lime to make it taste nice, my skin did a turnaround. That was in July. My back is now smooth and flake free. I am still working on getting my arms and legs smooth as a baby's. So I will keep you posted...

I still have an avocado smoothie for breakfast...yayeeeee!
It's really nice to be free, free to be me
I'd rather be free and happy
Than nobody and sad

Offline Aquababe241

• SkinCell God
Re: An avocado a day keeps eczema away!
« Reply #1 on: Sunday December 15, 2013, 04:35:52 PM »
Hi there...as I have recently posted in another new topic - beware so called herbal creams on the Internet...I bought a salve that looked innocent enough, made from olive oil, beeswax and 3 Chinese herbs.  Well, after 1 application 2 weeks ago, my skin had badly reacted by evening.

Lesson learnt. Aquababe is never, ever,EVER gonna buy no amazing cream from no Internet again.

I put it on my face, neck, arms, chest and legs. However - over the last 3 days have been drinking avocado smoothies by the litre...my recent stash of avocados is yet to ripen so I have resorted to freshly grilled sardines in soup.  Followed by juice, juice and more juice.  Itching has stopped, flaking is just localised to my face.

I bought 1 aloe leaf and sliced off a little bit, then put it in my blender.  I apply it on my body including my face morning and night. Skin is improving.

I have 3 weeks before my friend's wedding so have to keep my skin regime ship shape even after this major fiasco.  Thank God, skin renews itself and repairs rapidly without side effects from healthy food and green juice/smoothies.

Hope someone learns from this.

Love from Aqua
It's really nice to be free, free to be me
I'd rather be free and happy
Than nobody and sad