Author Topic: Dead Sea Salts for Psoriasis Treatment  (Read 1891 times)

Offline SFSALTCO

• Registered member
    • San Francisco Salt Company
Dead Sea Salts for Psoriasis Treatment
« on: Wednesday October 09, 2013, 01:48:36 AM »
Psoriasis is a common skin disorder/condition now a days. Most of us suffered from this and most likely we are looking for the cure and remedies. One treatment that I've found that works for psoriasis and many skin conditions is dead sea salt from San Francisco Salt Company. Dead sea salts are effective in treating psoriasis. The minerals found in dead sea salts work in a variety of ways to improve skin health, speed healing, relieve itching and reduce redness. See how the healing properties works at http://www.sfbsc.com/psoriasis-treatment and save 5% off your first order of Dead Sea Salt with coupon code: skincare5 at checkout. Hope it would be helpful.

Offline Aquababe241

• SkinCell God
Re: Dead Sea Salts for Psoriasis Treatment
« Reply #1 on: Sunday December 15, 2013, 10:39:27 PM »
Hi there...I have just had a lovely relaxing bath in Dead Sea Salts, a cup of oatmeal and a few tablespoons of olive oil. I stayed in the bath for 20 minutes, gently towel-dried then slathered raw coconut oil all over. I could feel the dead skin on my face coming off so I massaged in a thin layer of Vaseline and the flakes came off in my hand. I will wait another week before attempting to do a Moor mud facial mask. It works to balance out the skin but I am just being cautious at the mo. the wee flare up I have had over the last 2 weeks is dying down due to loads of sleep and drinking lots of avocado smoothies over the last 4 days.

Hope this helps someone here....
It's really nice to be free, free to be me
I'd rather be free and happy
Than nobody and sad

Offline Aquababe241

• SkinCell God
Re: Dead Sea Salts for Psoriasis Treatment
« Reply #2 on: Sunday December 15, 2013, 10:42:44 PM »
Just thought I'd add that the med did not cause the flare up...It was an eczema balm with Chinese herbs in. I must have reacted to them...everything else inthe cream were ingredient that I am not allergic to.
It's really nice to be free, free to be me
I'd rather be free and happy
Than nobody and sad