Author Topic: Please Help this Eczema is too Annoying  (Read 3207 times)

Offline Lulu18

• Registered member
Please Help this Eczema is too Annoying
« on: Wednesday August 28, 2013, 11:16:44 PM »
Hi guys

I just found this website today and i please need your help my people.

Am 27 year old black lady and i come in to the uk last year been living in scotland since last year october and i started having thing like a pimple on my chest and very dry and itchy this year in April it than started speeding over my neck and chest and breast and my skin started being so dry that cant even apply make up.  Iwent to see my GP and he gave me Cetraben to apply on my skin but it now just too much that its dry and i get this flakes on my clothes, on my bed and bra, its very irritating that am ever itching coz its now on my breast, back, arms, neck, chest and stomach. i cant even undress myself infront of my boyfriend as its so embarrassing coz it turns to be reddish.

Please help on what i can use as Cetraben does not even help to moister my skin because is soooo dry and just peeling flakes all the time and veeery itchy.
Now i realize if i walk or do much work i start breathing or just getting out of breath and coughing like someone with Asthma     

Offline alishama

• Registered member
Re: Please Help this Eczema is too Annoying
« Reply #1 on: Friday August 30, 2013, 11:08:40 AM »
Use eczemus ointment.0.1%(tacrolimus) apply it on affected area two times a day.

Offline Am61

• Registered member
« Reply #2 on: Saturday August 31, 2013, 09:28:21 AM »
Hi lulu18 your not having a great time of it are you, first and foremost if you are getting breathless and coughing go back to your GP you may have developed asthma? Coming from a different country there may be things you are encountering here like air pollution that your body is reacting too, this may also be the case in your eczema, try different washing powders/softeners, the knack with eczema is finding the triggers that cause it and then trying to avoid them. In the meantime for your skin it might be worth trying a water based emollient that you can use on a regular basis and lots of it, also use it as a soap substitute. aqueous cream is one that comes to mind, around 2 for a 500gm tub.
Hope things improve for you
Angela
Smile it's infectious!

Offline Lulu18

• Registered member
« Reply #3 on: Saturday August 31, 2013, 12:54:56 PM »
Thank you guys for your reply, am really having a bad time of my life right now, i never had this and i always had a lovely fair skin. I hope this will help me coz am really living in hell as my hair keep itching all the time now too. Am so ****** ( :o Ed Bot! :-X) with this and not knowing what to has caused it.

Offline Aquababe241

• SkinCell God
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday November 12, 2013, 11:34:07 AM »
Hi Lulu, pollution and hard Uk water is what caused your skin to act up.  Use black soap from Akamuti and take plenty of salads with avocado bought from the market not supermarket. To stop your skin flaking you need to buy Barleans evening primrose oil/ flaxseed blend. Take 1 tablespoon every 3 hours. Your skin will get smooth in 2 weeks.

How do I know? Because I had exactly what you had in the last year and a half and that is what I did to sort my skin out. No more flakes.

Creams and lotions do not stop the build up of flakes overnight. I tried that route also and it did not work. I am black as well, so can really empathise.

Oh, another thing...you may have to start making green juices or smoothies to get your skin tone back to normal. Start with 2 large glasses a day and work up to 4 daily.

You also have to cut out processed food, cakes, biscuits, sugar out for now.

Hope this helps! Take care...
It's really nice to be free, free to be me
I'd rather be free and happy
Than nobody and sad