Author Topic: plaque psoriasis?  (Read 2448 times)

Offline orangegumby

• Registered member
plaque psoriasis?
« on: Thursday August 01, 2013, 06:49:35 AM »
hi. recently i have been noticing red patches appearing on my knees one on my elbow, and a few patches on my knuckles. They are only visible after either showering, excercise of exposure to heat. Also the affected areas feel hot. they last for about 30 minutes after then almost completely disappear. however there is a small pinkish grey patch on each knee left behind. however very small and faint like an old scar. these patches do not itch or scal. The reason why i believe the could be an early stage of plaque psoriasis is because my doctor recently diagnosed me with guttate psoriasis which cleared a few months ago after light therapy. I am wondering if this could in fact be plaque psoriasis. if so do you have any advance on stopping the spreading early. if not any suggestions on what it could be.

please any feed back on my situation would be greatly apprecated.

Offline SFSALTCO

• Registered member
    • San Francisco Salt Company
Re: plaque psoriasis?
« Reply #1 on: Friday October 04, 2013, 01:18:45 AM »
Hi, in order to get rid of your psoriasis, why don't you try using genuine and certified authentic dead sea salts from San Francisco Salt Company.  Soaking in dead sea salts helps your skin feel hydrated and less itchy.  In addition, Dead Sea salts detoxify your skin, drawing out dirt, pollutants and impurities from each pore. See how it works at http://www.sfbsc.com/psoriasis-treatment and save 5% off plus free shipping on your first order of Dead Sea Salt with coupon code: skincare5 at checkout. Hope it helps.

Offline this0is0me

• Registered member
  • its me :)
    • My website
Re: plaque psoriasis?
« Reply #2 on: Thursday October 17, 2013, 06:43:35 PM »
I dont think its psoriasis if it only comes when you shower/excercise.
Psoriasis has a deeper root then that and before you do anything you have to consult your doctor!

If you want more information on what psoriasis is this article explains it well!
http://ipsoriasis.net/what-is-psoriasis/

I hope this helps you out!
Psoriasis is not something that is easy to deal with!