Author Topic: Need some serious help  (Read 3249 times)

Offline Sunil0476

• Registered member
Need some serious help
« on: Tuesday May 28, 2013, 06:39:14 AM »
Guys,

need some serious help from your side. This Pompholyx is killing me affecting my life. I am spending lot of good time of my life thinking about this stupid problem..I get Flare ups every Month and then I puntcure the lot of big blisters which causes pain and peeling etc ...and skin is good for 1 week and again ready for new flare up. I am realy sad on this.

I can not take Lot of antibiotics due to liver issues. fatty Liver, allevated Billirubin etc.

Any natural treatment to curb this **** ( :o Ed Bot!  :-X ) other than applce cider vineagar?

Thanks,
Sunilk

Offline Nicky101

• Registered member
Re: Need some serious help
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday June 19, 2013, 07:24:55 AM »
Hi

That sounds awful. Have you tried the site www.pompholyx.co.uk  ?

Offline ruditoots

• Registered member
« Reply #2 on: Monday August 05, 2013, 09:20:04 PM »
Apple cider vinegar is not a cure, its just used to speed up the drying process for the blisters. I use it several times a day when I have an outbreak, as I cannot stand having moist oozing hands. As soon as the blisters have dried you can begin intense moisterising. ( Try not to pop them! It causes the skin to break when its dries and can get infected and cause alot of pain!) Do you suspect an allergy? My pompholyx on my hands and feet is triggered by a few things, mainly heat and my own sweat, but often its my rubber allergy. If you are getting it repeatedly I would guess that its something triggering it. There is no CURE for eczema but you can learn to manage it! Sorry that you are suffering, sometimes when mine is bad it makes me feel so depressed and hopeless!

Offline eternal consciousness

• Registered member
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday August 20, 2013, 04:01:53 PM »
I have noticed that whenever I feel uncomfortable or stressed I feel the eczema gets irritated. Maybe there is some deeper reason for all of us having this eczema. Perhaps we chose to have it in order to learn a certain lesson. Maybe we all have it as doorway to be able to accept the present moment. I want to see the light in our situation of suffering with this skin condition. Does anyone else notice or feel that stress is a trigger?