Author Topic: Anyone done the Jason Vale program?  (Read 5761 times)

Offline Marigold

• Registered member
Anyone done the Jason Vale program?
« on: Tuesday March 26, 2013, 11:59:11 AM »
Just wondering if anyone has tried the Jason Vale clear skin program?  I was thinking of juicing to help my palmar plantar psoriasis and googled "juice and Psoriasis", and his link came up.  You can download his clear skin program for FREE.  He does sell supplements, but there is no need to buy them, as he says.  You can source the items yourself.  I had seriously reached the end of my tether after suffering from ppp for 2 1/2 years, with it being particularly worse on my hands, with psoritic arthritis in the joints of my fingers.  I have been on steriod topicals, methotrexate, cyclosporin, acitretin, and finally humira.  Each new drug caused a reaction with my forearms and upper arms errupting in an angry, itchy rash.  Finally, I defied my doctor and went off all my drugs, used a mild over the counter steroid cream and started Jason Vale's program.  I started to see my skin clear after day 5, and now 2 weeks later, my skin has really improved so much, I just want to share this program with everyone who suffers from ppp or similar autoimmune diseases.  Jason Vale makes no money out of this if you don't buy his supplements. He suffered from psoriasis too before he developed this programme and shared it.  He does have a sales campaign for phillips juicers that he recommends, which he is open about.  But any juicer will work.  I did adapt the programme slightly (epsom salt baths, instead of dead sea salt) and a couple of other minor things, which I will detail if anyone is interested.

Basically, the majority of dermos will say it's not diet related, but my theory is that your liver is your body's filter.  Every appliance you have in your home that has a filter, well you clean that filter as soon as you notice it is not working properly.  Why not do a clean of your liver?  Your skin is your largest organ, so any problems can show there noticably.  If psoriasis is not diet related, why are there certain foods that people know will give them a flare up? 

Anyway, it is working for me and I will stay on this programme for as long as it takes.  If anyone can't find the info they need by googling it, feel free to comment and I will point you in the right direction.

Offline Marigold

• Registered member
Re: Anyone done the Jason Vale program?
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday May 01, 2013, 11:51:38 PM »
I have completed the program now, and as soon as I started eating anything containing gluten, I noticed it starting to flare up.  So and now continuing with the green juice once or twice a day, no red meat, no wheat, no potatoes, tomatoes or eggplant.  Have been sneaking in my wine at times, and very dark chocolate as a treat (just a few squares of 85% cocoa). Having the epsom salt bath about 1 time a week, or if feeling itchies appearing anywhere.  Still taking fish oil, zinc, flax seed oil (swigging from the bottle), coconut oil for cooking and eating heaps of sardines, tuna in olive oil and fresh salmon.  Not missing the meat as all really, which is surprising for me.  I am drinking the liver cleanse herbal tea every day still, and herbal teas in between.  I have definitely seen results on my hands and arms, and people have started to say I look really well when they see me, so it must be improving my general skin too.

Please give this Jason Vale a try, it is free to download, and it worked for me.  I am not in remission, and he doesn't claim to be either, but it is definitely the most control over it I have ever had, and only medication I am on is steroid cream when needed.  I have tried methotrexate, cyclosporine, humira, acitretin, light therapy etc etc, and this is the best results yet.

Offline Aquababe241

• SkinCell God
Re: Anyone done the Jason Vale program?
« Reply #2 on: Friday August 30, 2013, 12:25:39 PM »
Hi there, I'm interested in this...I did Jason Vales 7lbs in 7 days in July this year and my back totally cleared up and I'm not flaking on anywhere except my face every 3 days.  Anyway, I got Mum a Philips juicer and put it together yesterday and made 2 glasses of juice from it.  Really yummy!

Her last juicer broke down (she's on her 3rd) so she was happy to drink some juice yesterday.  She was that thirsty!  Jason Vale put another juicing book with Mum's philips juicer which I've read from cover to cover already.

I've still got quite a way to go with clearing the thickened skin on my arms and feet and back of neck...but I will download Jason Vales juicing programme.  I like the fact that you DO NOT have to lose weight on this if you don't want to. 

I'm just glad I'm not sore anymore!  I still eat out about 1ce a week for special occasions and then juice before and after the meal. (Something's gotta give, right?)

You should really try this people.  It's good for you...take care

Aquababe :-*
It's really nice to be free, free to be me
I'd rather be free and happy
Than nobody and sad