Author Topic: Palmar Pustulosis  (Read 2346 times)

Offline weemaddy

• Registered member
  • HS, PPP, PCOS, KP other than that, I'm great!
Palmar Pustulosis
« on: Sunday December 09, 2012, 11:59:27 PM »
Hi All,
   I'm new to the forum.

Just wondering if anyone who is suffering HS as I do, also sufferers from Palmar Pustulosis or PPP/PPPP? I have been doing so much reading on both, that I keep seeing the same things coming up linked to each condition, but as yet nothing linking the 2 conditions to each other.

I do have a reasonably mild form of HS compared to some of the people on here, in that it is frequent and recurrent but is always the same spots in the groin area. Usually the skin stays intact unless I actively burst the lesions.

4 months ago I developed Palmar Pustulosis, to say I am at the end of my tether is puttingly it mildly.

If there is anyone in the same boat, please let me know if you have found any triggers or treatments.

Thanks in advance.
27YOF HS, Palmar Pustulosis (so we think), PCOS, KP, Stopped Smoking 19/11/2012 (15-20/day), BMI of 39 (I'm now at my heaviest and have decided enough is enough).

Offline CalamityJane

• SkinCell Grand
  • of Whimsy
  • Dogs speak every language!
Re: Palmar Pustulosis
« Reply #1 on: Thursday December 13, 2012, 07:42:13 PM »
Hi weemaddy, welcome to SC. Just saw this post.

In my years on this forum, I have not run across HS and PPP together, but I suppose anything is possible.

There is a thread dedicated to PPP under Skin Complaints & Skin Disorders. Maybe some posts there worth a read. Having both must be a huge trial.

Jane

It's a good day when you laugh!