Author Topic: vitamin a protocol  (Read 4259 times)

Offline t00nb0t

• Registered member
vitamin a protocol
« on: Friday November 30, 2012, 11:29:45 AM »
hi everyone.

im new to this site, ive been suffering from pompholyx for about 6 years now.

Ive read about this vitamin a protocol on a couple of other threads in this forum and i must say it sounds very promising and i want to try it but i cant seem seem to find any more on it or the protocol itself

Can anyone point me in the right direction to find a copy of the protocol? I would also love to hear of anyone's experience in doing this

Offline Egle

• Registered member
Re: vitamin a protocol
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday November 20, 2013, 12:05:40 PM »
Hey!

I have been suffering from dyshidrotic eczema for 3 years now and been looking for a cure. I have also come across the vitamin A protocol which I would like to give a try. The only things that puts me off is the side effects which I am particularly worrying about as a female. Have you heard about the drug called Toctino? Apparently, it is very good for eczema. The only problem is that it is madly expensive, around 400 pounds per month. I can't afford it. That is why I am thinking about giving a try to a vitamin A protocol which I have heard brings pretty much the same results.

Was just wondering if you have tried the vitamin A protocol and if yes could you please let me know how it went. Cheers!

Egle

Offline smokytopaz

• Registered member
Re: vitamin a protocol
« Reply #2 on: Saturday December 21, 2013, 11:29:47 PM »
Cod liver oil is actually very good for your skin, vit D and E as well as the omega oils so its good for your skin and your heart. But try googling Isothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone and Chloroisothiazolinone. It became commonly used in 2005.
If you suddenly for no reason develop 'pompholyx' you know it might be severe contact dermititus. especially if it started since 2005... its worth googling. :)