Author Topic: Dr Wheatgrass Cream & Spray to the rescue...  (Read 2818 times)

Offline Aquababe241

• SkinCell God
Dr Wheatgrass Cream & Spray to the rescue...
« on: Tuesday April 17, 2012, 05:52:32 PM »
I'm tired of having this flare up.  I got prayed for in church yesterday and still felt itchy.

Someone sitting next to me said you will get healed in 1 week.  I am praying for you.  I took her mobile number to keep in touch.  She came all the way from Bradford to meet Benny Hinn yesterday.

So I've decided to spend 100 on Wheatgrass Cream, spray and supershots.  Wheatgrass is known to be very good for eczema although it has an acquired taste.  I've read the testimonials on the website and the spray is useful for people to put it on you as they don't have to touch your skin.  I have it on by back and arms and lately I've been ripping the skin on my inside arms until they bleed.

I have dry eczema, not oozing weeping eczema anymore as I'm getting older and it's extremely itchy.  I've actually had the spray before, but I didn't keep up with it.  It's very good for stopping a flare up.  I aim to put it on my back at least 3 times a day and drink the Wheatgrass supershots which has a citrus flavour added to it for taste.

This is my last resort.  I'm hoping this works....I'd like to add my testimonial to their website too! 8)
It's really nice to be free, free to be me
I'd rather be free and happy
Than nobody and sad

Offline Bamawing

• Administrator
  • Administrative Bleeper!
  • Token Nutcase :D
Re: Dr Wheatgrass Cream & Spray to the rescue...
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday April 17, 2012, 11:30:02 PM »
:cf: Aquababe! That's a lot of money but if it works it'll be worth it...
I'm more confused than a mood ring on a paranoid bipolar schizophrenic chameleon in a bag of skittles!