Author Topic: Hazelaid and hazel wood necklaces for eczema  (Read 4057 times)

Offline Aquababe241

• SkinCell God
Hazelaid and hazel wood necklaces for eczema
« on: Wednesday February 29, 2012, 02:23:41 PM »
I have had a flare up of eczema due to detoxing on a raw diet for one month.  I went to the GP and all they could think of giving me were the ususal steroid creams and ointments.

It was spreading down to my hips and so I resorted to wearing dresses so that trousers and skirts would not irritate my hips. 

Anyway, in desperation I ordered a hazel wood necklace from Hazelaid.  The resins in the wood correct the PH of the skin and the Aborigines use it for their teething babies.   There are amber necklaces that cover other ailments like pain and arthritis as well.

I've been wearing it for 5 days now and the itching has lessened on my back and shoulders and arms.  My skin is smooth not bumpy and the eczema patches are shrinking. 

I'll write back in 10 days time to see what other improvements there are.

Watch this space :D
It's really nice to be free, free to be me
I'd rather be free and happy
Than nobody and sad

Offline Bamawing

• Administrator
  • Administrative Bleeper!
  • Token Nutcase :D
Re: Hazelaid and hazel wood necklaces for eczema
« Reply #1 on: Friday March 02, 2012, 07:25:12 PM »
Sounds great, Aquababe! That sort of thing will certainly have no side effects, if nothing else. Best of luck!
I'm more confused than a mood ring on a paranoid bipolar schizophrenic chameleon in a bag of skittles!

Offline Aquababe241

• SkinCell God
« Reply #2 on: Monday March 05, 2012, 01:45:31 PM »
I forgot to add that when the wood goes dark, it's time to replace the necklace.  They are only about $20 each and the designs are very pretty.  The more you wear the necklace, the more time it has to work on the acidity of the skin.  The first necklace will last from 2 weeks to a month because the body will have high acidity.  Thereafter, the necklace will last up to 6 months.  You know that you need a new necklace when either the wood goes dark or the symptoms return.

So it's not a cure, but it is still very good for those suffering from eczema.

Hope this helps someone.

Aquababe :-*
Than nobody and sad

Offline Aquababe241

• SkinCell God
« Reply #3 on: Sunday March 18, 2012, 10:00:26 PM »
Well, I'm on my 2nd necklace now and within 3 days, the inflammation has gone down.  Very interesting.  I'm glad I found out about it.  This second necklace should last longer as I'm on the Hallelujah Diet now and I'm more alkaline.  I've also been drinking carrot, parsley and celery juice.  2 glasses at night.  16oz. 

Hopefully the itching should die down in about a week.

Hope this helps someone. :P
Than nobody and sad

Offline Bamawing

• Administrator
  • Administrative Bleeper!
  • Token Nutcase :D
« Reply #4 on: Monday March 19, 2012, 06:12:19 PM »
Good luck with the itching, dear heart!
I'm more confused than a mood ring on a paranoid bipolar schizophrenic chameleon in a bag of skittles!