Author Topic: dyshidrotic or pompholyx cure found!!!  (Read 12402 times)

Offline eczema no more

• Registered member
dyshidrotic or pompholyx cure found!!!
« on: Saturday March 05, 2011, 10:53:59 PM »
hello all, I had severe pompholyx eczema for 3 yrs, went to the dermatologist many times ,was given steriods, it came back  every time after a couple of weeks with a vengence, I was miserable :-[  ,I began trying every thing that the health food stores had, every herb, vitamine and mineral,acv ,tee tree oil ,you name it. Then I came across MSM or also known as organic sulfer. I began taking one 1000 ml  powered capsule twice a day, I noticed an improvement within 4 days, then I started upping the dose every three days until I was taking 7 capsules a day. by the end of the month I was completely healed, it has been almost  2yrs and not one blister  :laugh:.    Please take warning ,though.... do not try and start out with a real high dose, because what msm does is make your cells more permeable and releases toxins from the cells, so if you try to start out with a high dose your body will not be able to rid it's self fast enough of the toxins and you may get headaches and dizziness, also drink lots of water to flush toxins from your body.  you can also buy creams and lotions with msm in them, but there may be irratants in them. P.S. the capsules with the powdered msm work best. you can also open a capsule and mix with a few drops of water  then apply  to blisters with cotton ball. do a search for your self, the only known side effect is increased hair growth on the head. there was even a study done that shows that msm can reverse some liver damage. please let me know of your success.

Moderation: Email address removed.
« Last Edit: Sunday March 06, 2011, 05:01:09 PM by Uncle Matt »

Offline RainForestDweller

• Registered member
  • Dog gone happy.
Re: dyshidrotic or pompholyx cure found!!!
« Reply #1 on: Thursday March 24, 2011, 06:11:29 PM »
"the only known side effect is increased hair growth on the head"

I am losing hair in patches from my eczema -- I like this side effect.  Can I apply right onto the affected scalp areas?

Offline CalamityJane

• SkinCell Grand
  • of Whimsy
  • Dogs speak every language!
« Reply #2 on: Friday March 25, 2011, 01:41:32 AM »
Hi,

Wondering about people who have an allergy to sulfur (as in antibiotics). Is this sulfur different in ways other than you can buy it OTC?

(Don't know about this spell check thing--I've always spelled it "sulphur", but it's a no-no apparently.)  Getting too old........

Jane
It's a good day when you laugh!

Offline eczema no more

• Registered member
« Reply #3 on: Friday March 25, 2011, 02:51:15 AM »
"the only known side effect is increased hair growth on the head"

I am losing hair in patches from my eczema -- I like this side effect.  Can I apply right onto the affected scalp areas?

yes you can, however the hair growth part is due to the taking of the the msm capsules, extra virgin cocoanut oil is good for the patches and washes out easily

Offline eczema no more

• Registered member
« Reply #4 on: Friday March 25, 2011, 02:55:08 AM »
Hi,

Wondering about people who have an allergy to sulfur (as in antibiotics). Is this sulfur different in ways other than you can buy it OTC?

(Don't know about this spell check thing--I've always spelled it "sulphur", but it's a no-no apparently.)  Getting too old........

Jane
no this is not the same thing as sulfa drugs, it is organic sulfur, very different, it is found in eggs and other foods, but the concentration is not high enough in these foods to help with ezcema. please notice the other post found in the remedy thread, i have provided a link there that tells all about msm

Offline M@t

• Administrator
  • Admin Geezer
  • The World's Happiest Uncle
    • Matt's English Adventures Blog
« Reply #5 on: Friday March 25, 2011, 06:24:16 AM »
Just a quick note on these treatments...

As with any treatment that is new to you, it should be discussed with a doctor before you start.

Matt
The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines
The Doppler Effect - Why bad ideas seem good when they are coming towards you at high speed. Don't rush things!!!

Offline RainForestDweller

• Registered member
  • Dog gone happy.
« Reply #6 on: Friday March 25, 2011, 06:03:40 PM »
Hi,

Jane

I had asked the doctor about this because I am allergic to sulfa drugs and they said they are different things entirely.  Like you I had always thought I was allergic to sulfur drugs but it is sulfa.  Pretty confusing that.

Offline CalamityJane

• SkinCell Grand
  • of Whimsy
  • Dogs speak every language!
« Reply #7 on: Friday March 25, 2011, 08:17:29 PM »
It is confusing.......to me anyway!

I don't have Pompholyx but was interested in the hair thing. ;D

Jane
It's a good day when you laugh!

Offline Yogandy

• Registered member
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday January 15, 2014, 12:55:36 PM »
Hi All,

I was suffering from pompholyx for quite a long time, I think almost for 8 or 9 years. Earlier I used to apply Borolin cream to make the skin smooth and Betnovate N for itching however it never cured it fully. Just a temporary relief for sometime and then again it comes back. I would like to thank you for suggesting "Organic Sulphur". Let me tell you that I even tried the "Homoeopathy" however it didn't work well and therefore I discontinued the medicine. Later when I come to know about "Organic Sulphur" I took the treatement again from "Homoeopathy" which specifically included "Organic Sulphur". Let me tell you that I am having this medicine for almost 3 weeks and there is tremendous improvement. I think I am almost cured however it is too early to say but I was getting impatient to tell the good results of it as it can help anyone else like me.

Offline raggedskin

• Registered member
« Reply #9 on: Sunday May 04, 2014, 01:32:24 PM »
I tried this following this recommendation and it does seem to make a big difference - certainly with reducing inflammation. One important point though - remove any jewellery on your hands before you use the cream because otherwise it will taint the metal black. It can be solved by lightly buffing the jewellery with a scourer, but it's a hassle to do that every morning.