Author Topic: My Story and Cure  (Read 3572 times)

Offline misterme

• Registered member
My Story and Cure
« on: Sunday February 06, 2011, 02:42:33 AM »

I've had it for approx. 8 years on and off.
I'm happy to now say I am psoriasis free and have been for approx. 1 year now.

The first time I went to a GP who referred me to a dermo, they both didn't know what it was and simply gave me a Cortisone cream. It did work, but we all know it simply came back.
I sort of gave up and was recommended by a friend that I try a Chinese Herbalist and surprisingly it did work. Had to drink this aweful brown drink twice a day for a month. It made ALL of my psoriasis go away, however slowly started coming back after 1 year.
So again, went back to the Herbalist and again it went away but eventually came back.

Went back to a different Dermo and he gave me some Daivobet (Cortisone and some analogue of Vitamin D). This works soooo well, but again it does come back, but less and much more slowly than cortisone by itself.

I started taking some bodybuilding supplements and by the off chance it actually helped my psoriasis. I did some reading and it seems the active ingredient was Forskolin. Added in some NAC (N-Acetyl-Cysteine) and some Vitamin D and whilst using Daivobet (for the occasional flare up) and 4 months later it was all gone! I can safely go back to the beach and look normal. Oh and by the way I haven't used the Daivobet in 2 months!

I just hope

Offline misterme

• Registered member
Re: My Story and Cure
« Reply #1 on: Sunday February 06, 2011, 02:43:15 AM »

I just hope that my story helps someone out there!