Author Topic: Hello  (Read 2266 times)

Offline twisted

• Registered member
Hello
« on: Friday August 21, 2009, 11:13:19 AM »
Hello! I have been dealing with this condition for over 10 years and just last weekend was the first time that I was given a real diagnosis. It's sad that the outlook seems so grim but I feel so much better knowing that I AM NOT THE ONLY PERSON SUFFERING WITH THIS! I just wanted to say that I am so happy to have discovered this forum. I can see already that I'm going to be here a lot. I will share my experiences with you guys and thank you all who share. I know that it is humiliating but you get to the point were you're in so much pain that you just want help.

Offline Spotty Dotty

• Registered member
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: Sunday September 20, 2009, 04:46:12 PM »
Hey Twisted - welcome to the funny farm.

I have found the forum really helpful - not to mention supportive.  Hope it works for you too.

Take care

x
Ever Hopeful

Dotty

Offline johnboy

• Registered member
Re: Hello
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday November 03, 2009, 11:09:07 AM »
Hello! I have been dealing with this condition for over 10 years and just last weekend was the first time that I was given a real diagnosis. It's sad that the outlook seems so grim but I feel so much better knowing that I AM NOT THE ONLY PERSON SUFFERING WITH THIS! I just wanted to say that I am so happy to have discovered this forum. I can see already that I'm going to be here a lot. I will share my experiences with you guys and thank you all who share. I know that it is humiliating but you get to the point were you're in so much pain that you just want help.

Hi I am similar to yourself in so much as I have been suffering for a few years now but I have not been diagnosed...I have self diagnosed but not been diagnosed professionally. Can I ask you why only last weekend you was diagnosed? Is it because you never went to the dr? Did the dr not know what what it was?

I find my dr pretty uselss in all aspects unfortunately, I have been to walk in clinics with this in the past and one time last year I had one so big on top of my thigh I needed to have a district nurse coming to pack the hole it made but nobody has ever said anythign other than I am prone to boils.....

Next thursday 12th is my first appointment with a surgeon and I am hoping he will see what is what and also for him to give me some good advice on how to proceed.

Good luck