Author Topic: Chronic Pain Meds  (Read 4151 times)

Offline undefinesick

• Registered member
Chronic Pain Meds
« on: Thursday October 08, 2009, 12:40:32 AM »
Hello, due of tiredness from work I wasn’t able to go to the doctor. I am suffering chronic pain and I need meds for this. As I was surfing the net searching for pain meds, this PhoneConsultation.com came across. I have found out that this site is face to face doctor visit. They will give script together with 2 refills when you have consultation to them. They are serving several states also than they used to. I think this is okay but I want to know if anyone out there knows about this. I need some info of this website and advice also, it will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Offline Bamawing

• Administrator
  • Administrative Bleeper!
  • Token Nutcase :D
Re: Chronic Pain Meds
« Reply #1 on: Thursday October 08, 2009, 07:53:19 AM »
I haven't heard of it, and honestly, it sounds a little fishy. Good on you for doing some research.

Another place I would call is your insurance company. You'll have to call them anyway to see if they'll cover this, and you may as well make it now. They'll know if this is a scam or a legitimate operation.
I'm more confused than a mood ring on a paranoid bipolar schizophrenic chameleon in a bag of skittles!

Offline mnm mom

• SkinCell God
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday October 14, 2009, 07:35:27 AM »
I am sorry to hear your in pain. And I think Bamawing is right. Good luck at getting the meds you need.
 :hugs: :hugs:
mnm mom
there is good in everyone you just have to look for it. and some times you have to look really hard.

Offline ammylin

• Registered member
« Reply #3 on: Thursday December 27, 2012, 08:01:55 AM »
I haven't heard of it, and honestly, it sounds a little fishy.

So, I just say, good luck! I'm agree with Bamawing.
where there is a will, there is a way. runescape gold rs gold