Author Topic: Celebrity Big Brother anyone ?  (Read 3426 times)

Offline Celery Peach

• Baby Goth Knits
Celebrity Big Brother anyone ?
« on: Saturday January 03, 2009, 12:09:46 PM »
 ;D I am loving the line up this year !

I thought it all went well last night, tho I can see that Coolio is going to get on peoples nerves...or is it just me ? Some of them seem a little full of themselves but I will reserve judgement til they have settled in  ;)

LOVING Verne !!  :roll: aww he is so cute...Marry Me Mini Me  :el:  I always did like him in the Austin Powers films

Offline Wooley

• Retired Moderator
    • My Blog
Re: Celebrity Big Brother anyone ?
« Reply #1 on: Sunday January 04, 2009, 07:52:31 AM »
Yes I will be watching some of it, I am sure.

I like the line up too - good choices there.

:)

Woo

Offline Wooley

• Retired Moderator
    • My Blog
« Reply #2 on: Thursday January 15, 2009, 06:45:11 PM »
I am trying to watch it as often as possible but DH doesn't like BB so it's a bit of a battle...

Any favourites yet? Or anyone that drives you nuts?

Wooley

Offline Celery Peach

• Baby Goth Knits
« Reply #3 on: Friday January 16, 2009, 08:09:10 AM »
 ;D My husband is usually snoring in his armchair by then Woo....I am working him so hard  ;)

Coolio continues to get on my nerves. Tina does a little bit, just the fact that the only way is hers....but she is supportive and endearing in other ways. I dont enjoy watching her biting her toenails and squeezing her spots tho  :P

Ooooo I dont know who I want to win....I like Vern, but he can be bitchy. How cute does he look in the bear outfit ? awww  ;D

I think I would like Mutya to win but I dont think she will. I just think she has been so badly portrayed in the press but she is a lovely girl.

I like Tommy too, tho the raving feminist in me wants to scream at him sometimes. He tries to be fair but is often swayed by the other men.

Terry is a nicer person than I gave him credit for. But then, I havnt yet forgiven them for what they did to Oliver Reed on the Word. They knew he was an alcoholic and left copious amounts of alcohol is his dressing room before bringing him out, it was like bear baiting and awkward to watch.....

Ulrika is not doing herself any favours. And sorry but I rather agree with Terry. She thinks she is better than everyone else, but then again, most of them do have huge egos.

Michelle, it must be hell living with Coolio but stop CRYING !!  :P Here pet, blow your nose and take no notice...its like she is 9 years old like my daughter  ;)