Author Topic: I can't win!  (Read 2139 times)

Offline Avital

• I Care About Someone With Hidradenitis Suppurativa: The Bracelet Project
I can't win!
« on: Friday December 26, 2008, 10:24:20 PM »
My very first spot had closed up two years ago. Albeit not cleanly, as the operation was botched, but closed none the less.

Last week I'd been feeling pains in the area, but I didn't think it was anything out of the ordinary, as the f*cked up surgery has always caused me phantom-pains.

Saturday night, I get in the shower... and scream. The whole area of the old incision is swollen, red, puffy and full of goop.

This has been such a God-awful week. A friend was in the hospital, a teacher passed away, my boyfriend's off somewhere with the army, I feel incredibly sick and to top it off, I'm on my period.

I'm so glad this week is over.
Hidradenitis Suppurativa Expialidocious :)

"I don't like surgery. I don't like elective surgery, I don't like surgery that you have to have."
- Sandra Bernhard

Rude and not ginger.

Offline CazAngel

• SkinCell God
  • An Enigma
    • My Facebook page.
Re: I can't win!
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday December 31, 2008, 06:25:07 PM »
Oh my. You did have a horrid week. Have you been to the doctor about the wound? My condolences on your teacher, and my best wishes on your friend in the hospital. Things tend to just pile up and overload at the sametime, it seems... Wishing you better times. :hugs:
With care,
Caz (Carolyn)
xx :hugs:

"Nonviolence is not a garment to be put on and off at will.
Its seat is in the heart, and it must be an inseparable part of our being." - Gandhi

"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination." - Einstein