Author Topic: Are you Watching 'I'm a Celebrity, get me out of here' ?  (Read 5707 times)

Offline Celery Peach

• Baby Goth Knits
Are you Watching 'I'm a Celebrity, get me out of here' ?
« on: Monday November 17, 2008, 01:19:10 PM »
 ;D Well, thats my 9pm evening telly slot booked for the next 3 weeks.

I am liking Home Camp allready ! They seem like such a great bunch of people.

I am not liking what we have seen so far of Kilroy, what a plonker !

Offline anniemary40

Re: Are you Watching 'I'm a Celebrity, get me out of here' ?
« Reply #1 on: Monday November 17, 2008, 09:11:34 PM »
Totally agree Barefoot, what an idiot he is!  Just watched the bushtucker trial there...omg not if i was near death would i eat those things, esp the ones that pop in your mouth.... should be a good one this year... annmarie

Offline Celery Peach

• Baby Goth Knits
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday November 18, 2008, 08:39:36 AM »
 :o URGHHHHHHH!!! That bushtucker trial last night ! I was gagging at home, theres no way I could do it, no way ! Hats off to them both, we were all falling about in stitches tho  :lol:

I am glad Kilroy is up for the challenge tonight  :P

I think Esther is coming across very well, such a sweetie. In fact I think the only one who isnt coming across well is Kilroy.....I am sure they will all reveal their darker sides as time goes by tho  ;)

Offline anniemary40

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday November 19, 2008, 08:29:40 AM »
Well Barefoot, what did you make of it all last night?

Offline Celery Peach

• Baby Goth Knits
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday November 19, 2008, 09:45:36 AM »
 ;D I am pretty sure that Georgie boy has fallen in love with Joe ! He hangs on his every word and even got to stroke his bum  :lol: Who could blame him tho ? Joe comes cross to me as a lovely guy. I like the fact that he hates all the bitching and I agree with him that they shouldnt be all ganging up and forming opinions on people when they havnt spent anytime together yet.

Kilroy needs to be out first ! Lets put him through hell on every task and then vote him out ASAP. What an awful man. Now resorting to cheating ? Altho I also think Brian has a large chip on his shoulder, he isnt going to cut Kilroy any slack...

I am surprised that I also quite like the WAGS ! They may be blonde and high maintenence but are both proving to be up for anything. I dont know what Danni's problem is, she lost the challenge, thats all there is to it. Obviously Nicola just had more determination, afterall, they were all starving in their camp.

Esther is still lovely, didnt you just want to give her a hug when she got upset last night, the girls took good care of her tho  :)

....not that I am opinionated or anything, but you did ask me Annemarie  :roll: :roll: :roll:

Offline Celery Peach

• Baby Goth Knits
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday December 03, 2008, 09:15:09 AM »
Are you still watching Ann ?

I have been shocked with the results of the vote offs so far. I am glad Nicola went last night tho, but I so want DVD OUT !!! He is a complete *bleep*  :crazy:

Offline anniemary40

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday December 03, 2008, 09:24:19 AM »
Have missed a few nights Barefoot with everything that has been going on here.... Am glad Nicola went too, right wee madam!! Was disappointed to see Esther was off... not sure who i want to win yet...how about you? Any favourites yet?

Offline Celery Peach

• Baby Goth Knits
« Reply #7 on: Thursday December 04, 2008, 08:03:13 AM »
 ;D I think Joe is a sweetheart,so my order of preference to win would be Joe...Martina...then George. I cant believe DVD is still there !  :o What is the nation thinking ???

Offline anniemary40

« Reply #8 on: Thursday December 04, 2008, 12:58:59 PM »
Not so sure this year...no one really has grabbed me...

Offline Celery Peach

• Baby Goth Knits
« Reply #9 on: Friday December 05, 2008, 08:46:58 AM »
 :clap: :clap: Woohoo DVD is outta there !  ;D

Offline anniemary40

« Reply #10 on: Saturday December 06, 2008, 11:13:01 AM »
You got the order right Barefoot, Joe, Martina and George....hope you had a wee bet on and won a few quid... thought Martina's trial was awful last night and what a a wee sweetheart George is though am a bit concerned about him and Joe's constant kissing...how are
going to fill the 9 o'clock slot now?

Offline Celery Peach

• Baby Goth Knits
« Reply #11 on: Saturday December 06, 2008, 12:14:37 PM »
 ;D awww how cute were those three last night ? ! I do think Martinas trial was really bad, I couldnt of done it, in fact, I dont think I could do any of those bush tucker trials, especially the eating ones.

Damn, I should of put a bet on !  ;)

Nah...I think Joe kisses everyone, when you look at some of the montages they put together, he was kissing Kilroy early on, I think he is just an effectionate person  ;D  I think he might of captured Georges heart tho...and not in a grandson kind of way  :-X

Its back to Buffy then...we are on Season 5 allready ! ...then I think I will start watching Life on Mars again, everyone needs a bit of Gene hunt in their life  :el:

Offline anniemary40

« Reply #12 on: Saturday December 06, 2008, 01:01:22 PM »
My hubby loves Life On Mars though i've never watched it....might check it out..

Offline Celery Peach

• Baby Goth Knits
« Reply #13 on: Monday December 08, 2008, 08:21:24 AM »
 ;D ooo you must Ann, The first series is my favourite by far tho, the one with Sam in the 70's.

Altho I liked the second series in a different way, as I was a teenager in the '80s, which it is set, so it was nice to reminisce.

The box sets are reasonably priced now...so drop a few Xmas hints  ;D