Author Topic: Any tips for dealing with excessive skin shedding?  (Read 60532 times)

Offline Nicky101

• Registered member
Excessive skin shedding?
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday June 19, 2013, 07:33:56 AM »
Hi
I have excessive skin shedding. Think it might be something to do with the ageing process for me. The only thing that has really helped is Cold Pressed Evening Primrose Oil. I get it from Handmade Naturals online. I've tried many other products, but this really does help and it is a natural product. I would steer clear of petroleum based products as they block the pores and you don't want chemicals getting into your bloodstream.

Offline Aquababe241

• SkinCell God
Re: Any tips for dealing with excessive skin shedding?
« Reply #21 on: Thursday August 22, 2013, 10:27:26 AM »
Hi there, I went to Turkey in April this year and my skin was flaking like no tomorrow! By the time I came back... I immediately started juicing and having avocado smoothies and now the only place that is flaking is my face as it reacts to the sun.  My back is baby smooth and my legs and tum and chest and arms have stopped flaking.

Avocados feature a lot in my diet and I have 2 large ones a day - 1 in the morning for breakfast and 1 in the evening. a typical juice blend is 4 sticks of celery, a handful of spinach, 1/2 a cucumber. 2 green apples, broccoli x 1, 1/4 of a lemon.  Juice this, then pour juice into blender and put 1/2 to 1 avocado into blender and blend together.  Very nice too.  My friend's daughter who is 1 and a half yrs old loves this! It took 2 months for my skin to settle down but my skin has finally recovered from last year's massive flare up! :-*

Added bonus, my hair is growing nice and thick again.  Short, but very thick.  I fight with the afro comb every morning while combing my hair!
It's really nice to be free, free to be me
I'd rather be free and happy
Than nobody and sad