Author Topic: RASH BASH 2008  (Read 7605 times)

Offline Brock

• Registered SkinCell Member
RASH BASH 2008
« on: Tuesday May 20, 2008, 12:27:37 PM »
Hi , just wondered if there were any plans for a rash bash in 2008 :)

roni

Re: RASH BASH 2008
« Reply #1 on: Thursday May 22, 2008, 07:44:28 PM »
Rash Bash 2008 sounds good to me  :D

Are we talking UK USA or the world  ;D

Offline Brock

« Reply #2 on: Thursday May 22, 2008, 07:52:21 PM »
Has there been one in Scotland? he asked hopefully...... ;D

Offline GuzziHeroV50

• SkinCell Hero
  • Gas Guzzler
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday May 28, 2008, 08:15:58 PM »
I darent go that far north, Ive heard the weather is ikky :p

Im up for one.  I am an utterly crap organiser though...should we put a thread in a general discussion area to gauge interest?

Offline Brock

« Reply #4 on: Thursday May 29, 2008, 08:54:09 AM »
I darent go that far north, Ive heard the weather is ikky :p

Im up for one.  I am an utterly crap organiser though...should we put a thread in a general discussion area to gauge interest?

Hi Guzzi,  :)
           Well we do occasionally get good weather, but i'd be quite happy to meet somewhere in the middle(of England that is) if you'd like to start the discussion in a general thread (i reckon you've got more clout round here :)) then i wld give you a 100% support. Do you have any ideas yourself on where we cld hold it?, im quite open as to where, not a great organiser myself , but i reckon if a few of us put our heads together we cld pull it off.

Offline Wooley

• Retired Moderator
« Reply #5 on: Thursday May 29, 2008, 08:58:44 AM »
Hi Brock

There have been a couple of Rash Bashes in Blackpool which is fairly central isn't it? I haven't been to one myself yet and the only reason I haven't joined in this thread yet is that, despite wanting to go to one, I am not sure if I will make it just get with my 3 little ones... it makes it all far more complicated.

Wooley

Offline Brock

« Reply #6 on: Thursday May 29, 2008, 09:12:48 AM »
Hi Wooley  :)
              I understand Wooley, be great if you could make it tho , is Blackpool quite close to home for you? , if so , then perhaps you cld even make it over even for the day. Im all for Blackpool, plenty of varying types of accommodation to suit everyone's pocket and theres always plenty to do, and if it makes it easier for you to come along then all the better . Hope so , best wishes Brock :).
« Last Edit: Thursday May 29, 2008, 09:14:21 AM by Brock »

Offline Wooley

• Retired Moderator
« Reply #7 on: Friday May 30, 2008, 06:11:18 AM »
Hi Brock

Blackpool's actually about a 4 hour drive from us... that, with 3 children under 6, plus the packing for them all (you would not believe how much stuff little ones need) makes it a bit tricky. Also we went to Blackpool a couple of years ago and kind of thought we wanted to go back but when the children were old enough so we could actually enjoy the Pleasure Beach instead of walking around it.

All that, plus the fact that we have 2 trips booked already (a weekend in July and a week in August) are making this year look a bit unlikely for me... sorry everyone.

Wooley

Offline Brock

« Reply #8 on: Monday June 02, 2008, 11:56:19 AM »
Sorry to hear you wont be able to make it Wooley , and if you already have other trips booked then it IS a big ask to try and make this one too, still there's always next year Wooley. :)