Author Topic: A question concerning the order of appearance :(  (Read 2098 times)

Offline mustra

• Registered member
A question concerning the order of appearance :(
« on: Sunday April 27, 2008, 09:36:46 AM »
Hello all  :)

I'll be 19 years old in a couple of months, and I've suspected I had HS for about 7 months now.
In September 2007 I got a lump on the left side of my "V", which drained puss and blood if I did anything about it.  :-\ I thought it was just a zit or perhaps a lymph node. Soon it was gone, leaving a scar that refused to heal properly for some time later.
The next month - the same thing, only 2 cm below the former. That's when I got worried and googled out HS. I didn't go see a doctor then and I still didn't. So that was October.
Then I got one in December, on an extremely stressful day. Again on the same side of the "V", very close to where the first one used to be, if not exactly on the same spot (perhaps it was the first one awaken?).
Then I stopped counting. ::) Since then I probably got 1 or 2 more, perhaps even at the same time, can't remember - but they were all in the same place - left side of the "V". However, I now have 2 purple scars there, that just won't go away, and when I take a hot shower, they seem to become even more obvious? They just can't heal! Is that just another sign of Hidradenitis Suppurativa?

I yesterday found a lump in my left armpit. So I  squeezed that, :down: and some puss came out, and then some blood. It really freaked me out - am I getting HS there too now??
My worst nightmare. I thought I'm in for a period of bliss, what with these on my groin submerging, and now I'm getting them under my arms??!  :(
Anyway... The main question: what's the probability I get them on the same side (left) of my armpits, as on the side of  "V" (left) where I already have them?
Or how, in what order, did it go with you?

Perhaps you'll think I'm asking the stupidest thing, but believe me, I see a connection EVERYWHERE.  ;D :(
« Last Edit: Sunday April 27, 2008, 09:41:16 AM by mustra »
At midnight in the month of June, I stand beneath the mystic moon and contemplate the cruel unfairness of hidradenitis unawareness

Offline laxgoalie00

• Registered member
Re: A question concerning the order of appearance :(
« Reply #1 on: Friday July 04, 2008, 02:55:21 AM »
Hello,

I think that everyone has a different 'pattern'? of where they show up.  Mine started the same as yours and spread to my arms, I mostly just get them in the right armpit but I do have one tunnel on my left armpit.  there are different stages of how sever it is so it is best to see/talk to a dermatologist.

Jay