Author Topic: seborrheic derm cure - magnesium  (Read 8075 times)

Offline bigdaddyfromcincinnatti

• Registered member
seborrheic derm cure - magnesium
« on: Friday November 09, 2007, 12:06:54 PM »
I cured my seborrheic derm under my nose.  I did it by taking 250% of the daily value of magnesium glycinate per meal along (total of 750% daily) with hcl and fiber supplements to counter the effect of the magnesium on stomach acid. 

I took prevacid(prescription acid reducer) for 8 years and it caused me to have severe magnesium deficiency along with other nutrient deficiencies like b12.  I have been off the prevacid for two years.  I was able to get off it by changing my diet to eliminate dairy, flour and sugar along with taking hcl supplements.  This eliminated my heartburn to the point I could get off the prevacid.  But my rash was still there.  Finally I discovered the magnesium connection thru a nutritionist.  It cost me $10,000 and a year of an avoidance diet to discover this connection between magnesium and the rash.  It showed up in a hair test that my nutritionist did. 

If you have seborrheic dermatitis give magnesium a try.  You may have to take alot of it because of absorption problems in you intestines.  And if you take acid blockers for heartburn get off them anyway you can.  They caused me many many problems.

Offline lelmous

• Registered member
Re: seborrheic derm cure - magnesium
« Reply #1 on: Saturday July 09, 2016, 08:35:25 PM »
Im going to try this, how are your results? was this mag overdose a cure or just a temporary relief?