Author Topic: Eczema cured with ThreeLac  (Read 12925 times)

Offline chaos28

• Registered member
Eczema cured with ThreeLac
« on: Saturday January 27, 2007, 03:34:12 AM »
Hi Everyone,

I'm a 28 year old male from Australia, I have had severe erythrodermic eczema since I was 2 years old.

I have been on a steady cocktail of Prednisone, Methotrexate, Cyclosporin, Azathioprine and numerous topical steriods for most of my life. To rid myself of this terrible disease I have also tried, Acupunture, Acupressure, Hypnotherapy, Phototherapy, Ayurvedic therapy, hundreds of diets, herbal supplements, potions, tonics and lotions. Unfortunately none of these managed to keep my eczema at a comfortable, managable level, until I discovered ThreeLac. ThreeLac is a mixture of three pro-biotics that eliminate Candida from ones system. I now firmly believe that eczema is not a skin condition, rather a digestive and intestinal one caused by Candida overgrowth which doctors seldom detect or look for. I have been taking ThreeLac for 6 weeks now gradually increasing my dosage and my skin is 90% clear, I have gone from being a depressed, lonely sometimes suicidal mess to someone that has gotten their life back, my confidence is slowly building, I am able to go to social events without being embarrassed about the condition of my skin and for the first time in a long time I am actually dating.

I know how this disease can control your life and I know how miserable it can make you, I urge anyone who has eczema to try this product, it's working for me and I hope it works for you all too. Just google "Threelac" to fine your nearest distributor. It's worth a try.

Good Luck.
Chaos

Offline anthropositor

• SkinCell Grand
  • Iconoclast of Ideas
  • The best medicine is caring and affection.
    • Eureka Ideas Unlimited, Anthropositor's Posts,   To Obama
Re: Eczema cured with ThreeLac
« Reply #1 on: Friday February 02, 2007, 03:57:48 AM »
At the price I see for this product, I would be eating some yogurt (and wiping some on my skin after my shower as well.)
Wipe it on, let it dry, then wipe the surplus off with a washcloth dampened only with fresh water.

You have tried an exremely long list of things, some of them exceedingly cumulatively dangerous.  Why not try just eating yogurt and putting some on your skin?  You are just doing similar culturing with the product you are advertising at several hundred times the cost.
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." Chinese Proverb.

"What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn examine first before you decide"-- Confucius

Pray to the Gods, for the Gods are not unless you pray to them.--Don Marquis

sdskin

« Reply #2 on: Sunday February 18, 2007, 04:54:10 PM »
I've used ThreeLac for the probiotic benefit. My kids love it. It is a great product. Thanks for suggesting it. Most probiotics do not target yeast as ThreeLac does.
Best of luck to you.

Offline anthropositor

• SkinCell Grand
  • Iconoclast of Ideas
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday February 21, 2007, 04:23:23 PM »
I have clearly stumbled into a thread in which the participants clearly need some help but are not ideally equipped to receive it.  Good luck to you both.
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." Chinese Proverb.

"What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn examine first before you decide"-- Confucius

sdskin

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday February 21, 2007, 06:13:53 PM »
Positive personal experience is worthwhile to share. We could instead discuss the biology of sporolating lactic acid bacteria, but that it has helped even one person is more than you can refute. You have no foundation for disbelief, nor a rational for why you suggest chosing the cheaper treatment would be equally beneficial. Contrary to old beliefs, our bodies contain very large numbers of many different types of bacteria. There are at least as many bacterial cells in our bodies as human cells. We are dependent on them for many of our vitamins, for proper digestion and absorption of food, and for defense against other microorganisms. They play a bigger role than our innate immune response in that regard.
Yogurt is very beneficial, but it is naive to think that the 3 or 4 strains of bacteria in it are the only ones you need. That may have been closer to true before the widespread overuse of antibiotics.
ThreeLac may be overpriced a little because it is an MLM. I'm not a part of any MLM, but it's just a business model. There are many other probiotics out there that come in at around that price that don't contain spore forming lactic acid bacteria.

Offline anthropositor

• SkinCell Grand
  • Iconoclast of Ideas
« Reply #5 on: Thursday February 22, 2007, 06:13:01 AM »
Positive personal experience is worthwhile to share. We could instead discuss the biology of sporolating lactic acid bacteria, but that it has helped even one person is more than you can refute. You have no foundation for disbelief, nor a rational for why you suggest chosing the cheaper treatment would be equally beneficial. Contrary to old beliefs, our bodies contain very large numbers of many different types of bacteria. There are at least as many bacterial cells in our bodies as human cells.

Personal experience is indeed worthwile to share.  I do that a great deal more than you do in terms of percentages of my posts. 

I don't believe I brought up the phrase sporolating lactic acid bacteria.  Nor do I recall saying anything which refuted it's value.  I HAVE suggested that if there are several possible options that could help a given condition and there is a vast difference in price, it is prudent to experiment with the vastly more economical choice first.

And the truth is, there are FAR, FAR MORE nonhuman cells within the human body than human cells... and I'm not just referring to the interior of the intestinal tract.  I am referring to the entire body.  But let us go on.

Yogurt is very beneficial, but it is naive to think that the 3 or 4 strains of bacteria in it are the only ones you need. That may have been closer to true before the widespread overuse of antibiotics.

If you were conversant with my other posts, you wouldn't think I naively reccommended only the use of yogurt organisms to repopulate the intestinal tract after the ravages of ill-advised, ill-prescribed antibiotic use. 

Indeed, my most recent personal research, for several months, has been in the use of a great many diverse organisms OTHER THAN yogurt in the human diet.  And my research has not just been wandering around the internet so that I could post links and quote other people.  I generally speak MY mind, MY reasoning, MY logic.

And MANY of my posts have warned against the widespread overuse of antibiotics, steroids, antibacterial products, and antihistamines, while other less unbalancing, less destructive methods go untried.  One should always favor the least invasive, least destructive possibilities FIRST!

ThreeLac may be overpriced a little because it is an MLM. I'm not a part of any MLM, but it's just a business model. There are many other probiotics out there that come in at around that price that don't contain spore forming lactic acid bacteria.

What masterful understatement that is!  MLM is not just a business model.  These are rapacious thieves who not only victimize the public, but even con the lower echelons of their own organizations.  They are the worst of all the spammers. 

I notice that on another thread, I asked you a pointed question which you simply ignored.  Why don't you elaborate on your particular skills and ideas, instead of implying (very vaguely) that your husband is a scientist. 

I happen to know with certainty that members of this forum have checked on my veracity and integrity.  Know why that is possible?  Because I do not hide every feature of my identity as you do.

Also, I would never use "presents" in the fashion a doctor would use it, as medical jargon, in the fashion you did on another thread.  I call this "putting on airs".

Welcome to Skin Cell Forum.  Have a nice day.

sdskin

« Reply #6 on: Thursday February 22, 2007, 10:11:01 PM »
I'm not sure how my little post about giving ThreeLac to my children ignited your personal crusade targeting me.
I'm sure that you could make positive contributions to threads if you refocused your agenda.

Offline totalfolly

• Retired Moderator
  • Crazy Cat Hero
  • I yam what I yam
« Reply #7 on: Thursday February 22, 2007, 11:46:40 PM »
What I've been looking for, and haven't been able to find, is some sort of unbiased information about this product online.  All I see are sites singing its praises so they can convince one to buy it from them.

As for Anthro making positive contributions to threads, we've been reading them here for the better part of the past year.  ;D

totalfolly
"If you hear a voice within you say 'You cannot paint'
then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced."
 -- Vincent vanGogh

sdskin

« Reply #8 on: Friday February 23, 2007, 02:01:59 AM »
I can appreciate your desire for unbiased information - that which can be externally verified from a respected source - over just personal experience, and particularly over sales-pitches.
ThreeLac contains Bacillus coagulans, Enterococcus faecalis, and Bacillus subtilis. You may be able to find these in other probiotic products. Primal Defense Ultra from Garden of Life also contains sporogenic bacteria. I have the original Primal Defense and it only overlaps ThreeLac with B. subtilis. You may find B. subtilis in many probiotics, and it is where Bacitracin comes from.
If you are interested in the antagonistic properties of microorganisms, I would recommend this reference:
http://mmbr.asm.org/cgi/reprint/5/3/231.pdf
I'm sure Anthro has made many positive contributions. However, the last handful could not be included in that. I'm merely suggesting that he return to that.

Offline anthropositor

• SkinCell Grand
  • Iconoclast of Ideas
« Reply #9 on: Friday February 23, 2007, 03:33:05 AM »
And I simply suggest that you answer my comprehensive post point by point in the same fashion that I have answered yours, sdskin, and follow up with anything you like. 

If I am judging you harshly or wrongly then your responses will bear it out for you.  It is your lack of responses to direct questions about your posts that disturb me most.  I don't believe I have ever remained mute on any question about one of my posts put to me.  I frankly can't figure you out unless you make some clarifications, which so far you have failed to do.  I don't think any of the questions I have put, or the points I have made are unreasonable.  I await your addressing them.  Until then we shall address each other formally.
Anthropositor

JamesAustin

« Reply #10 on: Wednesday March 14, 2007, 09:31:05 PM »
welldone on the skin front chaos - do any of you guys feel three lac would be any good for seborrheic dermatitis inparticular??

Cheers

James

Offline anthropositor

• SkinCell Grand
  • Iconoclast of Ideas
« Reply #11 on: Sunday April 29, 2007, 02:28:57 AM »
Hello James,
I would have answered this ealier but i sort of thought you were addressing chaos and I had already made my perspective pretty clear about this product.  I don't know it to be a bad product, just an expensive one.

Have you had the opportunity to try swabbing a bit of yogurt on a very small test portion of your skin?  Or for that matter, do you eat yogurt at all?  It's a pretty nutritious food.  Some of your difficulties could conceivably stem originally from some sort of intestinal or digestive difficulties.

I do hope you discover some workable solutions.   

Offline leahbear17

« Reply #12 on: Sunday April 29, 2007, 03:04:16 AM »
Anthro I may have missed post before on this subject in fact I know I did but could you tell me if yogurt would be of any benefit for plaque psoriasis.  I don't eat it and never have but am willing to try if there is evidence it is any good. 

I would prefer to eat yogurt and rub it on my skin to other treatments that for one cost a fortune and have side effects.

Offline anthropositor

• SkinCell Grand
  • Iconoclast of Ideas
« Reply #13 on: Sunday April 29, 2007, 06:38:47 PM »
Well Leah,
I can't speak specifically about plaque psoriasis, but I have had a variety of unidentified skin problems and I have used yogurt virtually everywhere, inside and out.  I have even let it dry to a thin crust before rinsing it off.  I have used it in combination with coconut oil and a variety of other things.  I have even put small quantities up my nose.  It didn't hurt anything. 

These were EXPERIMENTS.  I am not ADVISING you with your particular problems to try these things.  I am saying, for me, in my circumstances, there was no down side to using yogurt.

I have NOT put a glop in the eyes or the ear canals.  I do NOT advocate such an experiment.

But putting it everywhere else and eating it regularly could well be of great benefit to you.  I would get plain yogurt.  Flavoring it with fresh fruit or juice concentrate is probably better for you than the fruit slime flavorings in the flavored yogurts.

Let me know how it works out for you Leah.

JamesAustin

« Reply #14 on: Monday June 11, 2007, 03:20:47 PM »
Hi Anthropositor

Sorry 4 the late reply, yeah i have tried the old yoghurt thing, i cant say i noticed any difference though,  thanks anyway.

Jamesy

Offline anthropositor

• SkinCell Grand
  • Iconoclast of Ideas
« Reply #15 on: Monday June 11, 2007, 05:15:25 PM »
James,
I too am sorry that the "old yoghurt thing" did not give you startling and immediate results.  It is not a magic bullet.  It is a healthful practice which is very unlikely to do your skin or your wallet any harm, and which may help, along with other healthful practices, provide your skin with the chance, over a longer period of time, to become healthy enough to heal itself. 

Continue in your quest for instantaneous expensive solutions.  You have plenty of company.

JamesAustin

« Reply #16 on: Tuesday June 12, 2007, 07:22:46 PM »
Anthropositor,

I do not appreciate the attitude in your reply.

I have suffered from multiple skin diseases for a long period of time and i am not naive enough to expect a quick fix solution so PLEASE DO NOT PRESUME to think that i have only tried medicines / creams / diet changes / Hospital treatment or infact adding yoghurt to my diet!!! or as cream!!! for a short periods expecting fantastic results.

If your help and advice is typical of this website, then this is not the help and advice that im looking for !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>:(
« Last Edit: Tuesday June 12, 2007, 07:26:46 PM by James Of the Rosaceans!! »

JamesAustin

« Reply #17 on: Tuesday June 12, 2007, 11:28:32 PM »
In Hindsight i cant be doing with this agro - please delete my profile from this website

Offline anthropositor

• SkinCell Grand
  • Iconoclast of Ideas
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday June 13, 2007, 08:34:38 AM »
James,
First allow me to extend my sincere condolences for your recent loss.  I too have suffered the loss of a loved one recently.  Let me also say that I fully understand that you are having intractable and difficult skin problems that are not responding well to the wide variety of things you are doing to/for yourself.

I, on the other hand am a perfectly healthy fellow pretty thoroughly recovered from a stroke two years ago whose only trivial concerns at the moment is a developing blindness in my right eye and some blood pressure difficulties.  But I have several years to get the eye sorted out and it is not causing me extreme inconvenience since my other eye works fairly well.  The various assorted lesions which affected my arms for a short time (a few years) have gotten all better.  The loss of a lobe of a lung and a rib were in the distant past and are of no real consequence at all.

As such a robustly healthy man, I should be more considerate to those who are suffering so many current hardships.  I am sometimes gruff and people sometimes get angry with me.  Some of those same people sometimes private message me later for more council.  Sometimes I hear some thanks later.  Sometimes they just disappear without a word.  It doesn't matter.  Am I saddened that you don't like me?  Yes.  Am I heartbroken?  No.  Because a lot of people are reading our conversation, and quite a few of them could be getting something out of it.

My concern is that there are a great many people who are just taking wild stabs at finding something that will give them relief and the results of this shotgun approach is often to make things even worse rather than better.  I believe you are a member of this group.

Frankly James, until tonight, I had not read many of your posts.  I just responded to a few of them individually when I thought something stuck out that indicated that some of the things you were doing or advocating were imprudent, dangerous or risky.

Now I am just going to note some phrases drawn directly from your posts.  I am not going to add more commentary, because your feelings are pretty raw right now, so you sort it out for yourself James.

...Several bouts of acupuncture  ...skin conditions/sensations  ...at the moment not taking antibiotics  ...face exploded  ...when I was using all the medicines/creams  ...but at the same time I'm not dependent on creams and antibiotics  ...pills, pills and more pills  ...PD can't remember the name, but some sort of antibiotic  ...Seb Derm, derm wants me to use steroid named Trimovate  ...may revert to elidel  ...AR/NAR booked in for laser treatment  ...all the treatments are mixed up so one treatment can antagonize another.  It's real tricky, not sure how this can be done  ...changing my antibiotics away from oxytetracycline to something else  ...but tommorrow I will pick up a shopping list of new drugs  ...will give this old Nizoral cream a go, it's worth a crack  ...I have recently finished a course of Itraconazole.

I believe James that you are frantic and are perhaps hurting yourself by doing too many things, too often, and with too little thought.  Worse, your comments to others can have the effect of causing others to make similar mistakes, and I believe you don't really realize that.

That having been said, I will remain mute in terms of further advice to you without invitation.  Get well soon.