Author Topic: holistic remedies for PLEVA?  (Read 8292 times)

Offline sandybeach09

• Registered member
holistic remedies for PLEVA?
« on: Friday March 31, 2006, 12:46:46 AM »
Hello,

Does anybody know of any natural remedies for PLEVA? I was just diagnosed with this skin condition and would like to know if there are any natural/alternative/holistic type things I can do that might help. Any input would be very much appreciated!!!

Thanks,
Sandy

Offline Fifi

• Registered member
Re: holistic remedies for PLEVA?
« Reply #1 on: Friday May 19, 2006, 02:36:27 PM »
Hi Sandy,

I also have PLEVA and am looking for natural remedies...I guess nobody really knows...
I will keep looking and if I find something that works will let you know!

Take care!

Teresa

Offline Nichole

• Registered member
« Reply #2 on: Thursday September 20, 2007, 10:40:49 PM »
Hello, I'm trying to take a hollistic approach to Pleva as well.  I really don't want to be on antibiotics for ever.  I'm doing acupuncture and using coconut oil, neem oil, chinese herbs, and eating healthy.  I'm also scrubbing them with a real rough sponge in order to "release the trapped heat" in my blood.  So far it's been getting better in some spots, but is still continuing to spead everywhere, my hands, feet and face. 

Offline Moeim2

• IsisDivining
« Reply #3 on: Saturday December 15, 2007, 02:24:26 AM »
What's PLEVA?  Sounds like you are trying good things to deal with it.

Blessings,
maureen

Offline Shauna

• Dylan 3 yrs. old
« Reply #4 on: Sunday March 09, 2008, 02:56:10 PM »
Hi all.

My son Dylan just got diagnosed with Mucha Habermann. He has had it since mid december and has been on erythro for 2 months now. I hate it.

I finally took him to a naturopathy doc who did muscle testing on him and then gave me supplements to help boost his immune system, rid his body of toxins, and balance the PH. He also told me to bathe him with epsom salt daily and cut out milk. I guess it is clogging.

So, the supplements we are giving him are bucco, CX5 and CXAPHA. I will let you know if any of this helps. I am going to talk to the derm next visit about taking him off erythro. I hate that his little body has to go through this. He has never been very sick either - just minor colds and such. No allergies.

Let me know what helps you.

Shauna