Author Topic: Colonix - BM supernatura  (Read 10055 times)

Offline Aquababe241

• SkinCell God
Colonix - BM supernatura
« on: Thursday February 02, 2006, 10:57:26 PM »
Well folks, it's now Week 3 of using Colonix by DrNatura.com and wow am I doing some serious BMs (bowel movements).  My stomach is much flatter and am getting clean of lots of stool.  My skin is getting softer too.  Just 2.5months to go and I'll be ready for my singing course.  YayE!!

Aquababe :-*
It's really nice to be free, free to be me
I'd rather be free and happy
Than nobody and sad

Offline erikaggedert

• FREE FROM ECZEMA I am living again :)
Re: Colonix - BM supernatura
« Reply #1 on: Friday February 03, 2006, 06:15:32 AM »
aqua ,after the detox clinic I lost 14 pounds in 3 weeks ( nice !!! ) I also got colonic ,but I wonder what you see in the "stuff " that comes out ..is it different than regular poops ??? looks darker? its OK to be detailed I don't mind ..what I want to know if its this  formulations gets more out of your colon than doing it the way I did

Offline Lozicle

• SkinCell Grand
  • of Goth
  • Turquoise!!
    • My Space Profile
« Reply #2 on: Friday February 03, 2006, 11:01:54 AM »
I am gonna get some of this stuff.

How long did it take to arrive Aquababe ? And is it as scary as the photo's suggest? Do you have to be by a toilet at all times ? lol

Offline Aquababe241

• SkinCell God
« Reply #3 on: Sunday February 05, 2006, 03:41:51 PM »
Hi Loz!!

No, you just go to the loo in the morning and that's about it...only about 3 times!!  Totally painless though.  It came real quick from California - just 5 days which was really impressive.  What I didn't like though was the £42 import tax charge I had to pay from Romford Parcelforce Deport in London. 

It was worth it though, Mum want's to do it too now she knows it's so easy and painless.

Erika, my BMs were colourful at first, yellow, brown, the gooey mucoid plaque normally comes out by Month 3, so have still some way to go...but my stomach is REAL flat which is really worth it!! No exercise or sit ups and your stomach gets flat?? They should be shifting this stuff in trailer loads :laugh:

But seriously, Erika and Loz, its really worth it and remember, you only do Colonix 1ce for 3 months and after that just 1ce every year to maintain your colon.  You might need to buy some Probiotics as well to keep your energy up although you might not need it at first.  Check up what I'm talking about on their website - DrNatura.com

Aquababe
Than nobody and sad

Offline Aquababe241

• SkinCell God
« Reply #4 on: Thursday February 16, 2006, 04:07:05 PM »
Hi folks,

It's now the 5th week of the Colonix cleanse and my E has spread from my shoulders to my tummy...It's bearable but I feel stiff.

I suppose it's all the toxins coming out of my system.  I've decided to get some wheatgrass from Tonic Attack to keep my skin in check.  Might also buy Wheatgrass Recovery Spray to heal the skin faster.

Am still in good spirits and having lots of juice and raw sprout salads.  Trying to get up to 12 8oz glasses of juice a day to keep hydrated and strong as well as healing skin.  I put the Colonix fibre in the first juice in the morning.  Not bad tasting! :D

My sprout coleslaw is really interesting:

Sprouted mix of mung, lentil and puy lentils with some onion, red bell pepper and lettuce.

Mix up all this with Soya yoghurt....Put in 3 tbs of Udo's oil...with amino liquids...

Tastes like coleslaw!!

Am getting quite good at this raw fooding...

Yesterday, made a carrot nut cake and had it for breakfast with goat milk and 2 bananas (well, 90% raw, I'd say)

Lots of love,

Aquababe
Than nobody and sad

Offline erikaggedert

« Reply #5 on: Friday February 17, 2006, 02:52:43 PM »
wow aqua ! keep up the good work ..that rash you are talking about might not even be eczema ,only a rash from the detox .it happened to me when I went raw 3 weeks ,I also had like 6 colonic in that period...
PLEASE PLEASE ,send me the recipe for the carrot cake ,sounds good! I still eat lost of raw  but I m not to creative ...
hey got to http://www.wheatgrasskits.com/ to plant your own grass ,its pretty inexpensive and grows super fast

Offline farsout68

• Registered member
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday February 22, 2006, 09:17:04 PM »
Hi all,

I came across this forum and thought you might be interested in an experiment that two friends and I are doing with Colonix's cleansing kit. I've already posted our experiences for the first week and one of us evacuated some awfully nasty stuff in only 7 days! Caution here... the pictures are not for those of you with weak stomachs.

Check it out if your interested!

The Colon Cleanse experiment

P.S. We are not affiliated with Colonix in anyway and I'm posting everything we experience be it good or bad.

Monkey

Offline Daisey

• SkinCell Grand
  • of Little Angels
« Reply #7 on: Friday February 24, 2006, 12:11:46 AM »
hiya and welcome, Fars

Daisey :D
Life is a wonderful journey, enjoy every day, be thankful for love, & live for the moment! :-)

Offline Aquababe241

• SkinCell God
« Reply #8 on: Thursday March 02, 2006, 10:13:48 PM »
Ah Erikka!!

Carrot Cake recipe....

Ingredients:

Carrot pulp from 7 large carrots
15 almonds soaked overnight
15 dates soaked overnight
1 large banana
2 apples
2 tsp of hemp seeds
2 tbsp of flax seeds
15 nuts of your choice eg, Brazil nut, walnut, pecans (pecans are really delicious) soaked overnight
1 tbsp of solid coconut oil

Just mix everything in the food processor, (you might have to do this bit by bit as it will overload the food processor unless it's really powerful)

Get a shallow baking tray, Pyrex make (so you can scrape it off easily when done)
and pat the doughey mixture of ingredients in.

Set oven at low temp 90 degrees Celsius and let harden overnight (About 10 hours in oven)

You'll now it's done when you put a fork through and nothing sticks to the fork.

This is very tasty and you can break off pieces and have either soya yoghurt or goat's milk with it....Lovely for breakfast!!

I'm not doing raw anymore cos, my skin was peeling too much from detoxing on the raw juices...so I'm back to my chicken or fish with sprouts (you know, mung, lentil, puy lentil, rye etc)  Skin is now in healing and has mostly stopped peeling...Phew!!

Love you Erikka, :-*

Aquababe

Than nobody and sad

Offline erikaggedert

« Reply #9 on: Thursday March 02, 2006, 11:34:09 PM »
THANKS SO MUCH AQUA ...love you too
hey if you ever want to come out here and see my doctor you are welcome to come ,he is the best ..he gave me my life back !!!
I ma sure he can help you too so we dont have to deal wiht this (_at_#_$(@_#($ eczema for life
take care

Offline MarieC

• SkinCell Grand
  • Fa Shizzle
« Reply #10 on: Friday March 03, 2006, 12:39:01 AM »
Hey that sounds really good Aqua, perfect for my gluten/dairy/egg-free diet.
I think I'm allergic to carrots now, though :( .. but may try it one day. I used to absolutely love carrot cake..

Offline Aquababe241

• SkinCell God
« Reply #11 on: Thursday March 09, 2006, 12:01:53 PM »
Hi Erikka....

My skin is much better now - I've been going to the sauna for the last couple of weeks and steaming myself...

Skin loves me for it...

No more itch, or dry skin....eczema has cleared up in just 2 weeks!! Must be all that salmon and juicing I was doing...

Thank God for that..

My Evening primrose oil has arrived in the post so I can add that to my arsenal of ammunition for this E...

2 more weeks to my course  :laugh:

Aquababe

PS Thanks for the invite!!
Than nobody and sad

Offline Aquababe241

• SkinCell God
« Reply #12 on: Friday March 17, 2006, 02:21:37 PM »
Hi folks....

Since I'm almost through my colon cleanse, I've decided to embark on Liver flush to get rid of gallstones this coming Monday...

Have got just 2 of the ingredients...cold pressed virgin olive oil and oranges...one can do it with grapefruit or lemons...buy I've done my research and oranges taste better..

I'll tell you how it goes...

Aquababe
Than nobody and sad

Offline MarieC

• SkinCell Grand
  • Fa Shizzle
« Reply #13 on: Saturday March 18, 2006, 07:04:31 PM »
I've done it with lemon juice before since my E doesn't like acidic things such as orange juice much (lemons are alkalizing), but I don't remember any gallstones being removed. Good for you that salmon and juicing can clear you all up 100%, I eat loads of chicken breast and salmon sometimes and have juiced everyday before for months. My eczema is more hormonal/stress related, so diet alone isn't enough for me.

I had to do a colon cleanse the other day because my tummy was starting to get bloated again, for some reason I had a terrible stomachache this time, but it was worth it, it's back to normal again.

Offline Aquababe241

• SkinCell God
« Reply #14 on: Sunday March 19, 2006, 01:54:20 PM »
Hi Bebxmarie....

I've never done a liver flush before, but checked out Curezone site and there was lots of detailed info of the steps people took for doing it, it seems quite easy...although I might have to do it 3 times over a period of 6 weeks.

I'm glad I know what to expect and if nothing comes out, I'll move on to Epsom salts as that's more powerful...

Aquababe

PS  Hope your tummy's much better now...
Than nobody and sad

Offline chicky

« Reply #15 on: Sunday April 09, 2006, 02:19:22 AM »
HI there

I have done a liver flush before using epsom salts, lemon and virgin olive oil.  Not pretty.  Especailly when you vomit up the oil and lemon in the night. yuk.
You get rid of alot of junk though and it's the most strangest feeling in your gut when you lay on the right hand side and it feels like marbles running down inside you.
This is like the worst toilet experience ever.  You aren't running to the toilet or anything but when you go it's like weeing out your bottom with lots of junk. Looks like grissle of meat and fat chunks and olives ets. but not.
The next morning lots of bright green things that look like peas and if your body is too acidic your bottom stings and can barely sit that afternoon.

But i guess it's worth it getting all that junk out,  i will do another one one day to make sure it doesn't get that bad again.

Has anyone done a colon cleanse using magnesium oxide before thinking of doing one in a few weeks it's supposed to clear everything of the sides of the colon. Not like aloevera juice and psyllium and a few other herbs that only cleanse the middle and help you go regularly. It says you may go up to 10 times a day if you have lots of junk and if this happens to decrease the amount of magnesium oxide.  Hope it's not like that hmmmm

Love to hear of any other suggestions or any one who has tried this before

Thanks
Chicky

Offline Aquababe241

• SkinCell God
« Reply #16 on: Monday April 10, 2006, 10:58:38 AM »
Hi Chicky,

I did my liver flush about 3 weeks ago and it's absolutely great!!

Luckily, went to Curezone (Liver flush forum) to get details from veterans as well as Dr Hulda Clarke's instructions on there.  Apparently, the key to the nausea is to put ginger root juice into the olive/orange or lemon mix.  It worked for me was very tasty... I hated going to the loo so much though, but it was mostly in the morning and I could eat a normal meal afterwards and even went window shopping down Oxford Street!! 

Felt lightheaded after 2 hours and went home to another meal...

I feel it's worth it, but you do need to prepare yourself and take it easy for a couple of days while your body purges itself.

I'm doing another one this week.

Aquababe
Than nobody and sad

Offline erikaggedert

« Reply #17 on: Monday April 17, 2006, 03:57:52 AM »
chiky ,please tell me how did you do the liver flush..its sounds hard but if al that stuff will come out I am up for it  :P

Offline Aquababe241

• SkinCell God
« Reply #18 on: Saturday September 13, 2008, 06:19:00 PM »
Hi there, I did another Colonix fix this year for 3 months starting from January....again E broke out on my tummy....wonder why??

Anyway, went to have a colonic done and maybe cos I've done the colonix - Margie Finchell was real surprised and said I'm really clean - there was nothing in my colon that was dirty....(then why is my skin this bad?)

I know that clean colon means clear skin...well, I think so anyways...
Than nobody and sad