Author Topic: This might be a bit controversial  (Read 13599 times)

Offline Daisey

• SkinCell Grand
  • of Little Angels
Re: This might be a bit controversial
« Reply #20 on: Friday March 17, 2006, 06:23:13 AM »

Urine therapy does work if you eat a clean diet...

Urine (old urine that is) is very good for burns and heals sores superfast...

You said old urine.. like how old? :-[

Daisey
Life is a wonderful journey, enjoy every day, be thankful for love, & live for the moment! :-)

Offline 1

• SkinCell Grand
  • Of War.
« Reply #21 on: Friday March 17, 2006, 06:32:25 AM »
you'll find the taste to be quite interesting...

Aquababe

Oh,I have no doubt that it would have quite the interesting taste  :laugh:

Offline Aquababe241

• SkinCell God
« Reply #22 on: Friday March 17, 2006, 02:19:14 PM »
Hi Daisey

Not sure...possibly the older the better...read about someone on the internet who kept hers in jars for 7 years, praying there wouldn't be an earthquake!!

When she did use it, it didn't smell that bad although it crystallizes in the jar...  Great for burns and sores...but who would want to store it for 7 years??!!

I tried it for 2 weeks, not much happened, no side effects, no good effects...I discovered Apple Cider Vinegar works great for softening skin when a cupful is put in a bath...soothes the skin and  corrects the PH...I don't think I've the patience for Urine Therapy although it is very good and definitely does work...

You'll understand more when you do the research where everything is explained.

Aquababe :P
It's really nice to be free, free to be me
I'd rather be free and happy
Than nobody and sad

Offline Daisey

• SkinCell Grand
  • of Little Angels
« Reply #23 on: Friday March 17, 2006, 08:58:44 PM »
Not sure...possibly the older the better...read about someone on the internet who kept hers in jars for 7 years, praying there wouldn't be an earthquake!!

When she did use it, it didn't smell that bad although it crystallizes in the jar...  Great for burns and sores...but who would want to store it for 7 years??!!
Aquababe :P

AHH, 7 years    
Life is a wonderful journey, enjoy every day, be thankful for love, & live for the moment! :-)

Offline Daisey

• SkinCell Grand
  • of Little Angels
« Reply #24 on: Friday March 17, 2006, 09:03:04 PM »
Aquababe -

Thanks for the PM, I will look that stuff  up.. I'm curious  :-[

Daisey ;D

Offline mnm mom

• SkinCell God
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday April 19, 2006, 01:31:09 AM »
yuk :hide: :hide:
there is good in everyone you just have to look for it. and some times you have to look really hard.

Offline relieved

• Registered member
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday May 03, 2006, 04:17:09 PM »
That reminds me of the "Friends" episode when Monica and Rachel pee on Joey after he gets stung by a jellyfish. They were completely grossed out and all agreed never to discuss it--but it did work.

In terms of urine and excrement, I feel like my cat after he does his duty--he runs as far away as possible from his litter box. (Sometimes he runs around like he's been liberated, too, like he has an extra zip in his romp. I feel that way sometimes, too.)

Offline Blue Bird

• SkinCell Grand
  • Lyricist
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday May 03, 2006, 05:35:08 PM »
 I just discovered this thread and have a few anecdotes to add to it.

Did you know that soldiers in combat are instructed to urinate on a fellow soldiers wound
if no water is available? Urine straight out of the body is sterile and it flushes out any germs that are laying in and around the wound.

A few years ago, pop singer, Madonna, was on the "Late Night with David Letterman"
TV show. Letterman said " Well, what else can you tell us, Madonna?" and she said
 " Did you know that urinating on your feet cures athletes foot?" ( I think she was trying
to seem smart)  He wasted no time coming back at her with with this zinger:
" Well, Madonna, with all your money, you would think you could afford a good foot doctor."   :roll: " The whole audience roared with laughter and Madonna's eyes popped out of her head a bit.

Madonna was not just stunned, she became angry  >:( and started swearing at him.  :-X
Well, remember, he is a comedian, and although it was a relatively mean comment,  it was really funny,  ;D considering she is a wealthy pop icon, not known for dispensing folksy home remedies for skin ailments.

I have never tried using urine for anything before. While I would never consider drinking it,
(unless I was on a deserted island dying from lack of fresh water), I am considering putting a
few drops on my last remaining skin lesion to see what happens. I am not telling anyone else except you fellow skin cell followers about the fact that I would try this, so don't use this against me, please.
 I am skeptical, and am not sure when I can schedule some time alone to try this out, but if anyone else has had any luck with it, please let me know. On second thought, I might not try it. But, if I do, and the lesion improves, I will let everyone on the skin cell forum know. But no way am I telling anyone else about it. I won't be the one to endorse this remedy, in real life,  if it is, indeed, a remedy after all. It's the type of remedy that anyone could choose to make fun of, and we really don't need or want to be the object of ridicule in our daily lives, now do we? No, we don't. But, I would really enjoy reading some of your own personal experiences on here about this rather peculiar home remedy.

When we understand that there is no up without a down,no over without an under, no good without a bad, no light without dark, no hot without cold, no yes without a no, we understand wholeness, and we cease to be disturbed, distressed, or perplexed by the illusion of anything less than wholeness.

Offline itchychick

• Global Moderator
  • Peachy Sunshine
« Reply #28 on: Thursday May 04, 2006, 12:36:37 AM »
Well, perhaps applying it topically is not nearly as wierd or out there as it might sound.  Urea, which is found in lots of skin creams for dry, cracked and problem skin, is the same chemical as the uric acid in, yes, urine.  I've tried creams with urea, but didn't find them particularly helpful, but I know lots of people do!  Do let us know if you try this, BlueSky, and all the details of your experiment!

Offline Bamawing

• Administrator
  • Administrative Bleeper!
  • Token Nutcase :D
« Reply #29 on: Saturday June 10, 2006, 04:15:50 PM »
I gotta say this sounds... interesting.

The best way to see if it works, of course, is to tell a bunch of 8-10-year-old boys about it. ::) It's jsut gross enough that I expect they'd intentionally skin thier knees in the name of science!
I'm more confused than a mood ring on a paranoid bipolar schizophrenic chameleon in a bag of skittles!

Offline LOX

• SkinCell God
    • Maple Tree Studio
« Reply #30 on: Sunday June 11, 2006, 08:01:30 PM »
Not sure if anyone in this thread has mentioned it yet (I didn't read every post), but there are actually some people who drink their own urine. About 15 years ago I listened to an interview on the radio of a man who does so. He actualy keeps tightly capped jars of the stuff in his refrigerator as one would of orange juice or lemonaid.

Opening up the jar that contains the urine after eating a large helping of asparagus must be quite interesting. Whew !!!!
To concur illness, a change of attitude is often necessary.

Offline Daisey

• SkinCell Grand
  • of Little Angels
« Reply #31 on: Sunday June 11, 2006, 11:03:34 PM »
 :hide:  :-X

very interesting.

~ D

Offline anthropositor

• SkinCell Grand
  • Iconoclast of Ideas
  • The best medicine is caring and affection.
    • Eureka Ideas Unlimited, Anthropositor's Posts,   To Obama
« Reply #32 on: Sunday June 18, 2006, 04:06:36 AM »
Hi Guys,
I used to apply it to my abdomen, groin and buttocks every day, but my Mum convinced me to stop it after I had done it for a year or so.  It was even mixed with poo now and then.  I got to tell you, my skin was just as smooth as a baby's skin!  Oh, but I was a baby at the time...
Anthropositor
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." Chinese Proverb.

"What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn examine first before you decide"-- Confucius

Pray to the Gods, for the Gods are not unless you pray to them.--Don Marquis

Offline itchychick

• Global Moderator
  • Peachy Sunshine
« Reply #33 on: Sunday June 18, 2006, 02:58:05 PM »
 :roll: :roll: :roll:

Offline Aquababe241

• SkinCell God
« Reply #34 on: Thursday July 24, 2014, 09:17:09 PM »
Haha!

Forgot all about this post! My pee tastes sweet as I don't do processed food...

Ever since I have been massaging my body with it, my skin has gone golden brown.

My skin is now very soft and silky - all in 3 weeks!

I do not smell either.
It's really nice to be free, free to be me
I'd rather be free and happy
Than nobody and sad