Author Topic: Colon Cleanse.  (Read 29547 times)

Offline Lozicle

• SkinCell Grand
  • of Goth
  • Turquoise!!
    • My Space Profile
Re: Colon Cleanse.
« Reply #40 on: Tuesday March 21, 2006, 08:00:28 PM »
well that's quite extroadinary.

I couldn't do it though - seem to be allergic to apples !

Offline Aquababe241

• SkinCell God
« Reply #41 on: Tuesday March 21, 2006, 10:29:16 PM »
Hi Leemax...

You know...I didn't count...couldn't really be bothered...some was chaff, most were covered in orange chaff, it all stank so I couldn't be bothered to count...

As the day wore on, I was just passing orange water from behind - totally clear and no smell...

One thing I have noticed though is that I've hardly itched today and have had lots of energy although I'm normally full of it anyway..

I've even eaten plantain and meat tonight!! After rehearsal...I sing gospel mainly, although I'll be going to Rock School starting this Friday...

I'm still thirsty, but have taken my usual 10g of EPO this evening and even a tablespoon of Cod Liver oil...I'll see if I develop a scalloped tongue by tomorrow, which is what normally happens when I ingest too much oil..

Funnily enough, my tongue was totally okay this morning, no scalloped edges even though I've had a half glass of olive oil last night..The mind boggles!!

Aquababe
It's really nice to be free, free to be me
I'd rather be free and happy
Than nobody and sad

Offline leemax

« Reply #42 on: Tuesday March 21, 2006, 11:21:17 PM »
Wow! That is extraordinary! Right, well I'll tell you what colour I become when I do this on the weekend...why are you doing it in two weeks time by the way? Are you meant to do it twice?

Offline Aquababe241

• SkinCell God
« Reply #43 on: Wednesday March 22, 2006, 04:23:24 PM »
Hi Lee....

The recipe is from Dr Hulda Clarke and there's lots more info on Liver Flushing on Curezone site. (They have a forum and some people are veterans at this)

Apparently 2 weeks is the transit time for more stones up the tract to travel downwards...Your meant to keep on liver flushing every 2 or so weeks until you don't get any stones out at all....

If you do it right...it's painless and you feel really energetic afterwards...I went to the gym this morning for an hour followed by 1 hour in Tesco for food...I finally ate at 3.00pm..

I felt really light today even though I've eaten yesterday...Weird..

I'm feeling heavier now I've had salmon with camembert cheese, salad followed by a glass of goat's milk...Mmmm!!

Check out Curezone, they are very informative and you get lots of tips as to how to do your liver flush...I think the best tip was blending ginger juice with the oranges to prevent nausea and also using Epsom salts is a must to open your bile ducts...(I wasn't going to use them at first)...

Hope this helps,

Aquababe
Than nobody and sad

Offline leemax

« Reply #44 on: Wednesday March 22, 2006, 05:33:27 PM »
Cool, thanks  Aquababe - curezone looks amazing...

Offline Seeker

• Registered member
  • Registered SkinCell Member
« Reply #45 on: Saturday February 24, 2007, 05:55:12 PM »
You know, I looked at the Dr. Natura site, and just went ahead and ordered the colonix and toxinout (toxinout was 50% off with the colonix) one month supply. I have been meaning/wanting to try these techniques for a long time. I will report how it goes.

Offline LOX

• SkinCell God
    • Maple Tree Studio
« Reply #46 on: Sunday February 25, 2007, 02:17:50 AM »
I don't know if I buy into all this colon cleanse stuff. I think it's pretty much a lot of hyped up nonsense. Here's why.

Few years ago I had a Colonoscopy. Doctor prescribed Magnesium Citrate for me to drink the night before the test. I drank the prescribed amounts, stayed close to the bathroom (an absolute necessity with this stuff), had several bowel movements until not much but a little semi-clear liquid was coming out. Next day I went to the hospital and had the test done. Everything was OK. I had not polyps or tumors. Good news is that a person only needs it done every ten years.

Now here's the deal. When they perform a Colonoscopy, a very long flexible fiberoptic tube is passed through the rectum into the large intestine (lower digestive tract). They closely examine the inner walls of the intestine as they push the tube along (sorry to be so graphic). Now, if the Magnesium Citrate cleaned out the intestines sufficiently enough for a doctor to be satisfied that he/she is getting a clear, unobstructed view, how much cleaner is all of these expensive colon cleanse products going to get it ? Come on now people.

Some will say, "Oh, but I saw a lot of weird extra stuff coming out in my stool after I took the colon cleanse product." My response - Most of it is probably just the biproduct of the colon cleanse product.

Want to keep your colon clear ? Eat more fiber.
To concur illness, a change of attitude is often necessary.

Offline itchychick

• Global Moderator
  • Peachy Sunshine
« Reply #47 on: Sunday February 25, 2007, 09:14:02 AM »
I'm not trying to be flip or funny, but I don't really understand why we need a "clean colon".  It wasn't really meant to be "clean" in the first place...

Offline Wooley

• Retired Moderator
    • My Blog
« Reply #48 on: Sunday February 25, 2007, 12:35:53 PM »
Want to keep your colon clear ? Eat more fiber.
   :clap: So agree with that. Yes, more fibre and more water = a well working digestive tract.

ItchyChick also has a point - who designed the lower bowel to be clean anyway?   :-\

:)

Offline Aquababe241

• SkinCell God
« Reply #49 on: Monday March 24, 2008, 11:07:26 PM »
Hmmm... I used to think my diet was soo clean I didn't need a colon cleanse either....Until I read Bernard Jensen's Guide to Better Bowel Care...autointoxication (occurs when your colon doesn't evacuate all it should) gives the following symptoms -headaches of various types, back pain, dementia, depression, forgetfulness, drowsiness, burning sensations in face, eyes, hands or feet, Tics,  bloating, bad skin conditions, dry eyes, sinus problems, erratic heartbeats, nausea, indigestion, body odour, bad breath, irritability, constipation, diarrhea, flatulence (farting), colds, insomnia, arthritis, photophobia, sensitivity to noise, coma, cataracts, hypertension, hardening of the arteries, appendicitis, ovarian cysts, tumors, muscle atrophy, degeneration of organs, skin wrinkles, complexion alterations, itching, acne, clammy skin, fallen arches and lastly fibrocystic breasts.

The waste matter that should have come out of you after each meal as long as you've lived can slowly build up and cause the any of the above in varying degrees.

One thing I discovered 2nd time round on the Colonix - I recognise when I've still got stuff up me after I've been to the loo.  I know when I'm slightly constipated, thoroughly constipated or completely empty...If my diet was so clean - I would have a clean colon and perfect skin.

Ever seen anyone in their 50s-60s with perfect skin?  Very rare - but they are the ones with a colon like a baby's.  Very clean....Yep that means that most people in the Western world and that includes me - have very dirty colons as most of us suffer from one or more of the above.

Dr Jensen lived til he was 96 - and wrote many very interesting books.  He was medically qualified then studied nutrition on top of that. He successfully combined the too and practiced it and treated and healed many people, even if they were dying and certified incurable by conventional doctors.  One of my friends convinced me to buy the book and since I can't be bothered to spend a week at home doing the extensive colon cleanse recommended in it...I would just go and pay £70 for a colon cleanse.  It works out about the same price. And just as efficient.

I thought nutrition was the main way to go, but if the colon and bowel aren't cleaned first, the body can't completely absorb the nutrients of the healthy food you eat. Hence only a partial healing. One of my friends told me this 5 years ago, but didn't explain why a clean colon was important...It's only since 2 years ago that I've realised.  And my skin has healed in leaps and bounds ever since without steroids or creams, lotions and potions.  Not even supplements and vitamins are absorbed by unhealthy colon. But then, after the colon is cleaned + a healthy diet, then we can talk lovely beautiful skin which is what we all want on here, isn't it? :laugh:
Than nobody and sad

Offline Aquababe241

• SkinCell God
« Reply #50 on: Monday March 24, 2008, 11:19:14 PM »
I haven't read this thread in over a year....Now I see what I didn't do on Colonix 2nd time round...have the Superfood!! That's getting ordered tomorrow. Do I love this forum or what?? 8)

Happy Easter everyone!! :hugs:
Than nobody and sad