Author Topic: Apple Cider Vinegar Info  (Read 7596 times)

spiky

Apple Cider Vinegar Info
« on: Monday July 11, 2005, 01:30:15 PM »
 :) I've noticed quite a few people asking about Apple Cider Vinegar, so I'm posting a link here to a page I remember from when I tried it last time. I'll see what else I can find and put the links here:
NB: If anyone suggests buying their 'brand' don't - you can buy it very cheaply from health food shops. Just get all the information you can from these links and then just buy a bottle from a shop - you don't need mail order!
If you dilute it well enough, it's not unpleasant - but please dilute it before drinking - I once tried it 'neat' and very near choked on it! ;D
This link takes you directly to the description :
http://www.lacetoleather.com/wonderdrug.html
« Last Edit: Monday July 11, 2005, 01:33:13 PM by spiky »

Offline wildflower77

• SkinCell God
  • of Enchantment
Re: Apple Cider Vinegar Info
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday August 31, 2005, 08:11:04 AM »
Thanks for the link Spiky...very helpful indeed...  ;)
If you wish to travel far and fast, travel light. Take off all your envies, jealousies, unforgiveness, selfishness and fear~

There may be more to learn from climbing the same mountain a hundred times than by climbing a hundred different mountains.~

Offline Bamawing

• Administrator
  • Administrative Bleeper!
  • Token Nutcase :D
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday August 31, 2005, 04:21:36 PM »
I just wanted to add that in the 'States, I can still find it in grocery stores, with the other vinegar. Spiky's dead on about diluting it, though! ;D
I'm more confused than a mood ring on a paranoid bipolar schizophrenic chameleon in a bag of skittles!

Offline Alohamora

• SkinCell God
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday January 24, 2006, 09:37:41 PM »
Very good link!

I didn't know that ACV has postassium, it can be hard to get enough potassium in the diet.

Around here, the grocery stores only have the distilled ACV. I had to go to the Whole Foods market to get natural ACV. 

But I bought the cheap distilled stuff for soaking my hands in occasionaly, too.

You are what you eat.